Not open for further replies.

Vaerosi

Leap Year Baby!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi guys! I just restarted my town yesterday, so I'm starting out completely fresh (except for the bells from selling my old town/catalog) and was hoping to get another set of golden tools. I haven't played in over a year so I'm a bit rusty on how trading works again, so please bear with me! ^_^

I'd prefer to pay in TBT if possible, as my in-game bells are going to go towards my house and furniture/clothes for the first little while until I get it rebuilt all the way.

Hoping to get a set today if I can, since one of my Cat Coupon things is to plant some trees and I can't do that until I get some tools! ^_^

Hi, I could give you that since I have a spare shovel + axe I got from a friend and I don't care about the rest.
I can give you 1 golden shovel, 1 golden watering can, 1 golden axe, 1 golden rod, and 1 golden net! :D
I'm fine with any price.
I also forgot : I have the golden slingshot !

Last edited:
Hi, I could give you that since I have a spare shovel + axe I got from a friend and I don't care about the rest.
I can give you 1 golden shovel, 1 golden watering can, 1 golden axe, 1 golden rod, and 1 golden net! :D
I'm fine with any price.
I also forgot : I have the golden slingshot !

Oh yay, a full set of all six would be great! I placed an order at a shop earlier, but they said it may not be delivered the same day so I wouldn't mind buying yours too while I wait. I can give the second set away to a friend or another new player later. ^_^ They were selling each full set for 3tbt, would that work for you too?

Well I don't mind going in yours ! I'll wait for you opening your gates and I'll give you the items :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back