• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Golden Tool Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaerosi

Leap Year Baby!
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi guys! I just restarted my town yesterday, so I'm starting out completely fresh (except for the bells from selling my old town/catalog) and was hoping to get another set of golden tools. I haven't played in over a year so I'm a bit rusty on how trading works again, so please bear with me! ^_^

I'd prefer to pay in TBT if possible, as my in-game bells are going to go towards my house and furniture/clothes for the first little while until I get it rebuilt all the way.

Hoping to get a set today if I can, since one of my Cat Coupon things is to plant some trees and I can't do that until I get some tools! ^_^

Hi, I could give you that since I have a spare shovel + axe I got from a friend and I don't care about the rest.
I can give you 1 golden shovel, 1 golden watering can, 1 golden axe, 1 golden rod, and 1 golden net! :D
I'm fine with any price.
I also forgot : I have the golden slingshot !

Last edited:
Hi, I could give you that since I have a spare shovel + axe I got from a friend and I don't care about the rest.
I can give you 1 golden shovel, 1 golden watering can, 1 golden axe, 1 golden rod, and 1 golden net! :D
I'm fine with any price.
I also forgot : I have the golden slingshot !

Oh yay, a full set of all six would be great! I placed an order at a shop earlier, but they said it may not be delivered the same day so I wouldn't mind buying yours too while I wait. I can give the second set away to a friend or another new player later. ^_^ They were selling each full set for 3tbt, would that work for you too?

Well I don't mind going in yours ! I'll wait for you opening your gates and I'll give you the items :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back