• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop .:Tee-Tee's lil shop:. {Closed}

would it be okay to add me on your waitlist as well? ; v ; your art is amazing

would it be okay to add me on your waitlist as well? ; v ; your art is amazing

Sure ting! ^-^ And thank you
WnuqB0y.gif

Sorry I completely forgot yet again >.<"

Name: MayorOfMagix/Nessa
Style: Chibi
Ref: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Offer: 100 tbt ~
Notes: The second ref shows the headgear, but if you feel that it's too complicated then please draw without the headgear. Could the hair be purple like in the third ref, and she has purple eyes as well. Feel free to omit any fine detailing!

Thanks so much <33

Last edited:
Pick up~
Soz if it looks a bit weird, haven't drawn Splatoon characters before ^^'

Aaaah she doesn't look weird at all!! I love the way you dod the hair :3 Thank you so much <33

Pick up! ^-^ Her dress was a lil tricky to do but I hope that you like her~

Also can Issi, MayorOfMagix, xSuperMario64x send me refs of their oc if they still want a drawing done, thank you~

sorry I didn't see this til now! tysm she looks adorable!! :D
Sending your bells now <3

May I be added on to the waitlist? ^^

Name: Flooferton
Ref:
floofertonrunning.jpgfloofertonude.jpg
32cZUYF.jpgFloranFemale.jpgstarbound__sd_lily_by_musetrigger-d7jrqqj.jpgzPYyrVM.jpg
Offer:150 TBT (more if I'm happy with it!)
Notes: I know my refs alone are hard to go off of being sprites so I added some other art of her species to help a bit! I'm willing to tip generously if I'm pleased with your work! Will throw in 25 TBT bonus if you can draw her wings on but if that's too difficult don't bother with them! thank you for your time :D

Name: Flooferton
Ref: Offer:150 TBT (more if I'm happy with it!)
Notes: I know my refs alone are hard to go off of being sprites so I added some other art of her species to help a bit! I'm willing to tip generously if I'm pleased with your work! Will throw in 25 TBT bonus if you can draw her wings on but if that's too difficult don't bother with them! thank you for your time :D

Adding onto the wait-list ^-^ Your character seems interesting, gonna give it a shot~

Okay here's my form!

Name: Scarlett
Style: 2
Ref: [x]
Offer: 100 tbt
Notes: Her eyes are an indigo color, and she wears black shoes without socks. She also has a bushy tail, not flat/thin. Sry I'm being so picky ;w;
You can use the personality description and fanart refs to decide how you want to draw her.

Thanks! ^o^

Last edited:
Okay here's my form!

Name: Scarlett
Style: 2
Ref: [x]
Offer: 100 tbt
Notes: Her eyes are an indigo color, and she wears black shoes without socks. She also has a bushy tail, not flat/thin. Sry I'm being so picky ;w;
You can use the personality description and fanart refs to decide how you want to draw her.

Thanks! ^o^

Cheers for the refs! ^-^ I will get started on your drawing when I got some free time tomorrow~

Last edited:
Can I please be added to the waitlist?

Back