• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop .:Tee-Tee's lil shop:. {Closed}

Hi!! I'd LOVEE one of the pagedolls!

Name: kawanocy
Style: Pixel Pagedoll!
Ref:
HNI_0008 (2).JPG
Offer: 75 TBT!
Notes: please make her hair longer, and her eyes are green! Other than that, go nuts! XD

Yooo I know you're busy, but your art is super cute so Imma put in an order c:

Name: Zeppeli
Style: chibi
Ref: Fionna!!
Offer: 100btb
Notes: her hair can be drawn however you'd like lol

Yooo I know you're busy, but your art is super cute so Imma put in an order c:

Name: Zeppeli
Style: chibi
Ref: Fionna!!
Offer: 100btb
Notes: her hair can be drawn however you'd like lol

Its fine lol going add you to the wait-list :3

Thank you, she looks so cute! c:

AH I love it!!! You even included Clyde that was so thoughtful!! <3 It's okay that you made it smaller i'll still pay the 100, sending now. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing work !

Pick up! ^^
Sorry that I haven't done these for a while, been busy/ill also collage is going to start again soon so I might close~
Anyway, 5cm/s hope ya like her :p

Pick up! ^-^ Her dress was a lil tricky to do but I hope that you like her~

Also can Issi, MayorOfMagix, xSuperMario64x send me refs of their oc if they still want a drawing done, thank you~

Are you still adding people on the waitlist? ^^

As i'm gonna be quite busy with collage I'll be doing these when ever I have some free time, so I can add you onto the wait-list if you like but it might take a while for me to get to you. ^-^

As i'm gonna be quite busy with collage I'll be doing these when ever I have some free time, so I can add you onto the wait-list if you like but it might take a while for me to get to you. ^-^

I understand! I don't mind waiting, so I'd still like to be added please <3

Pick up! ^-^ Her dress was a lil tricky to do but I hope that you like her~

Also can Issi, MayorOfMagix, xSuperMario64x send me refs of their oc if they still want a drawing done, thank you~

Yes I will! I keep meaning to do it so I'll do it as soon as I get home ^^

Back