• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop .:Tee-Tee's lil shop:. {Closed}

Tee-Tee

Wheres my lunch money~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7870-4089-7795
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Lucky
Coco
Fresh Feather
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (50) +
~Closed~

Heyo guys! ^-^

Okey, so I finally opened my own shop, this is a first for me so if I mess up forgive me...
~Here are some styles to choose from~​
You can also look around my DA and if there is a style that you like just tell me​
!Please also take note that I'm a slow artist and it might take a while to get them finished!
!Also, I'm back at collage so I'm gonna be busy, I'll try to post art whenever I have some free time
!
rxcs5r9.gif
FaJ7Tzv.gif
Hl2udg6.png

.:Order Form:.
Name:
Style:
Ref:
Offer:
Notes:

.:List:.
1. Issi {Need ref}
2. A r i a n e
3. Bonucci

.:Wait-list:.
1. Dedenne2
2. Skarmoury
3. Aronthaer
4. Amye.miller

.:pick Up!:.
5Ktpy6G.png
fi1h5sG.png

Dn7Pqjv.gif
4ssc7zP.gif
Y3xudzQ.png
ZErEhbz.png
aGkj3ae.png
lqSUd08.png
qpNdC1Y.png
gkaprTA.png
1GGCMOb.png
5Ktpy6G.png

Last edited:
congrats on opening! :D can't wait to get more pixels from you hehe

Name: Ariane
Style: pixel pagedoll
Ref: (x)
Offer: 100 tbt
Notes: I would like her ponytail visible on the side, as well as the hibiscus ^^

thank you! ♥

Name: Allyson
Style: Chibi
Ref: X
Offer: 100
Notes: n/a

Thanks! C:

Name: BrinaLouWho
Style: Chibi
Ref: (x)
Offer: 100
Notes: Her hair is waist long, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, and she is very feminine so please give her lots of eyelashes and blush!

These are adorable! *-* Would you be okay with drawing Splatoon characters? c:

Last edited:
ahh i'd love one! :blush:

.:Order Form:.
Name: claire
Style: 2 (chibi)
Ref: x
Offer: 100 tbt!
Notes: i'd love it if her ponytail were super long and visible, please!

tysm!!

Thank you guys for ordering! ^-^ Gonna start on these tomorrow as its getting pretty late around here~

waitlist please! I have a request for you for after you finish the drawing of Twili (it's a character that goes with him, the blue cat girl in in my avatar)

Last edited:
waitlist please! I have a request for you for after you finish the drawing of Twili (it's a character that goes with him, the blue cat girl in in my avatar)

Adding you to the wait list right now~ And when I get around to it I might just give you them together~ ^^

Last edited:
Never drawn them before but I can give it a shot if you like ^u^

Only just saw this, I should've checked sooner. If you're taking more people on your waitlist I'd love to be added :blush:

I know your waitlist is full, but I'd like to be on it until I fill out a form. Idk how long it will be but I'll post the form and the reference here when I'm ready.

I know your waitlist is full, but I'd like to be on it until I fill out a form. Idk how long it will be but I'll post the form and the reference here when I'm ready.

Sure ting! I'll add you onto it right now~

Name: allainah
Style: chibi
Ref: here
Offer: 100 btb
Notes: here is a link to the dress

thank you so much! these are vry vry cute, take your time <3

Back