• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Judge my art + request! new arts

It's not bad, please don't put yourself down like that. I agree that the forehead size could be smaller, and the eyes could perhaps have more of a gap between them (as they seem a little bit too close). Overall your style is really cute!

Really good, but forehead's a bit out of proportion

Don't knock yourself down like that, with just a couple edits (eyes further apart and forehead small) it's actually really cute!

Thanks for the feedback...I will try to use it on whatever I'm gonna do next.
But the real question is, would this sell?

Thanks for the feedback...I will try to use it on whatever I'm gonna do next.
But the real question is, would this sell?

Of course it would mate! You have a really nice Animal crossing style~

Very good! The forehead is a wee bit too big, and you should practice on line quality / drawing different expressions / angles too!

Very good! The forehead is a wee bit too big, and you should practice on line quality / drawing different expressions / angles too!

Thank you! :3 I'm not using a drawing tablet or anything fancy to draw though, so lines and stuff are a bit hard....but I'll try.

Just gonna dump my acnl mayor here~ Freya
Try her out if you like ^-^

Thank you! :3 I'm not using a drawing tablet or anything fancy to draw though, so lines and stuff are a bit hard....but I'll try.

You should switch your drawing program then, I use Paint Tool SAI and there's a smoothing option and an option to make lineart look like it was drawn with a tablet if you're using a mouse.

If you can't afford to buy it just search "Paint Tool SAI DeviantART" and you should find a free download! Most of the DeviantART ones come with custom brushes and things too

oh oh that last one is my f a v o r i t e
im in love w/ it

Last edited:
You should switch your drawing program then, I use Paint Tool SAI and there's a smoothing option and an option to make lineart look like it was drawn with a tablet if you're using a mouse.

If you can't afford to buy it just search "Paint Tool SAI DeviantART" and you should find a free download! Most of the DeviantART ones come with custom brushes and things too

I'm using a 3ds game :p I don't think I'll be able to draw with a mouse, though

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh oh that last one is my f a v o r i t e
im in love w/ it

;) I'll try to make it bigger too.

Back