• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your town is on fire.

I literally gasped at the title of this thread omg. Well I have multiple towns soo...

Moriyo Village- Sterling. He's like my best friend in that town, oddly enough. I normally don't like jocks.
Treehut- Wolfgang. As much as I love Octavian and Goose for being besties with my Mayor, Wolfgang has been my bestie since Wild World.
Luminosa- Tutu hands down no questions.
Townie- Not really attached to anyone in this town either. I guess maybe Vesta.
Vac?o- Ricky, simply for the fact that he and my Mayor get along quite well for some reason. Not attached to anyone in that town either.

O'Hare. Im sorry Marshal but I need to save my boi

nobody - if they burn i burn :c

Lucky? or Dora? or Dora? or Lucky? AHHHHHHHHHHHH Ok I'm gonna have to choose Lucky because he might have some secret food stash also he's great to be with.

From my old town that corrupted, I would save Hornsby! I love him!

Also from my old town, I would 'accidently' shove Gigi in.

Bones, he's a good boy and I would even sacrifice myself to save him.

i say id save tabby because she is my favorite but bea is so sweet bUT MARCIE HAS A BABY I WOULD SAVE MARCIE IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME LOL

i’m neighbors with wolfgang so i guess he’s my best shot if i wanna get out alive lmao

What kind of question is this? Obviously I would save Lucky. Who cares about the other nine villagers? I sure don’t.

I can't just save one. For me it's either saving all of them or burning into ashes together

But still, Rosie is my priority

probably pashmina or diana since theyre my favourites and I've had them for ages. I'm kinda leaning more towards pashmina

Roald. Been trying to get him since day 1, and I could never let him go down like this.

None. Mira is a super hero. She will figure it out.

Back