Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Your town is on fire and you only have time to save one villager. Who's it going to be?

Lolly cause she's my favourite villager and she is my best friend! She always hosts by birthday and visits my house, and has been in my previous towns, so why wouldn't I save her?

Kidd, deffo kidd. Hes been with me for 4 years and hes the sweeties thing ever!

*Grabs Marshal, gazes one last time at my burning town, tries not to notice the agonized screaming, and has Kapp'n bring us to the safety of the island*

Since my mayor lives near three villagers, I could pick three, but if I can only get one, it would be Aurora. After all, the dock to the island is close to my mayor's house.

If you have multiple towns, are all of them on fire? Because I'd probably save Etoile if Diamond was burning. It's a harder choice though, because I love all of Diamond's villagers pretty much equally.

Since my mayor lives near three villagers, I could pick three, but if I can only get one, it would be Aurora. After all, the dock to the island is close to my mayor's house.

Oh yeah! Reminds me,
Since I live next to Lolly and we're very close to the train tracks, I would get her and we would run on the tracks to the red part (where the tracks are above the ocean) and jump in, hopefully being able to swim over to Kapp'n and head to the island.
And if there was a train going by, we could try:
-going in resetti's place and stay underground there
-jump onto the train if it wasn't going in the direction to go through the tunnel (but that's hella scary to do)
-hide in the river cause there can't be fire in the water
-hide in the waterfall
Ehhh that's all I can think of....we don't live in an area that we can easily escape the town.

If you have multiple towns, are all of them on fire? Because I'd probably save Etoile if Diamond was burning. It's a harder choice though, because I love all of Diamond's villagers pretty much equally.

Yeah, sure. Choose one from each town if you want. haha :) I'm so jealous you have Etoile and Chai!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL I'm glad you guys are developing emergency escape plans.

Preventive measures: Don't put a bonfire PWP in your town.

LOL I'm glad you guys are developing emergency escape plans.

Preventive measures: Don't put a bonfire PWP in your town.
Yeah :3 and don't worry, there isn't one in my town. But who knows, maybe a camper would have a campfire, or the tower could have an electrical surge.....anything could happen.

Well, Eugene obviously, except...
Well, realistically, I've got 4 right along the cliffs right by the docks (Alice,Ozzie, Roald,Eugene), so they could all evacuate quickly
Then I've got Sprinkle, Punchy, Flurry, Stitches, and Friga all by the tracks, so they could all make it north.
The only one who's got no escape would be Hopper, stuck right in the middle, so I could run and save him while everyone else makes their own escape, so everyone gets out safe

Well, Eugene obviously, except...
Well, realistically, I've got 4 right along the cliffs right by the docks (Alice,Ozzie, Roald,Eugene), so they could all evacuate quickly
Then I've got Sprinkle, Punchy, Flurry, Stitches, and Friga all by the tracks, so they could all make it north.
The only one who's got no escape would be Hopper, stuck right in the middle, so I could run and save him while everyone else makes their own escape, so everyone gets out safe

No sorry. Fate has it that only one villager gets to live, but you get to choose said one.

Fauna. Although I should probably try to save the villagers right behind my house, maybe I could save all 3 of them.

Anicotti she's so friggin cute akjdndkdenj

miranda can burn she spread rumors about me >.>

Pekoe, Diana and Kyle have been with me since day one so....
A Mayor goes down with her Town!!!

Omg that's hard I love them all(╥_╥)
But maybe Maple would be the logical choice as she's the closest to my house, as well as the train station

I only have one answer.
latest
Diana because she's the closest to my house, which is right next to a water fall.

Back