Finally seeing results for grass deterioration!

molas

*cpt falcon voice* whoops
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
...kinda. It's visibly lighter now. Only like a third of my town is going to have dirt paths and the work I'm putting into it makes me wonder how I used to maintain completely dirt-pathed towns. A lot of the places are filled in how I'd like 'em so I can't slap stuff down to make instant dirt.

And so, I press forward!

lucky, if I had the patience for dirt paths I would so get them but I don't think I play enough so I'm making clover paths with stepping stones. I like it so far but I also still want dirt to be mixed in

At least the grass deterioration in this game is better than City Folk. No more desert towns! :)

Isn't it funny how we wait forever (it seems) for paths to wear down, yet other areas (near the riverbank) seem to lose grass just by looking at it.

Happy your paths are starting to wear for you.

At least the grass deterioration in this game is better than City Folk. No more desert towns! :)

I wish it was as easy to color match the dirt in this game as it was in CF with patterns though...

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how we wait forever (it seems) for paths to wear down, yet other areas (near the riverbank) seem to lose grass just by looking at it.

Happy your paths are starting to wear for you.

For real. I love dirt paths, I have them all over my town. But in my new town I'm really annoyed at all the dirt patches forming in places I don't even walk ugh.

I just returned to the game a little over a week ago and barely see any results (running everywhere when I load the game and avoiding rain like plague) They're such a pain to maintain because they grow back every December and June because of all the rain and snow :(

I kinda just run everywhere in my town. That's why my city folk town was a desert XD

no clue how people have the patience for creating dirt paths XD I'm just trying to figure out how to keep my grass from deteriorating!

Back