• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling CEDAR SAPLINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
I have TONS of cedar saplings from when I wanted to make a forest town (I now know my plans are near impossible because it requires hacking and I can't do that), so I'm selling all the saplings!

2 TBT each

catto - 10x
tesss - 5x

Last edited:
If you're accepting igb, then I could buy all for 500k ^^

How much stuff do you have to move? I don't have a lot of time today, but you can use my train station if our times work! :)

I'll be on later tonight if you still need someone told hold stuff then.
I'll also take 10 cedars if you still have any by then.

If you're accepting igb, then I could buy all for 500k ^^

It's in my cycling town so I won't be accepting IGB for now ; ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much stuff do you have to move? I don't have a lot of time today, but you can use my train station if our times work! :)

Aw shoot our timezones are a bit complicated. Thank you for the offer though! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be on later tonight if you still need someone told hold stuff then.
I'll also take 10 cedars if you still have any by then.

I get home from school around 2am-3am for you. I'm not in a rush to sell all my cedar saplings just yet, so if you want, I can keep 10 for you? c:

Ooh I'll take some. I don't know how many you have left but does 10 seem okay?

Note: I've been buying a ton of stuff for tbt bells and they haven't gotten back to me... If you end up seeing this late I might've run outta tbt bells whoops!

Hello~ I would like to buy 10 saplings

Hi! Sure, I'm available around 5pm-10pm gmt +8 on weekdays, and all day on weekends. I'll reserve them for you until we find a time to trade c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh I'll take some. I don't know how many you have left but does 10 seem okay?

Note: I've been buying a ton of stuff for tbt bells and they haven't gotten back to me... If you end up seeing this late I might've run outta tbt bells whoops!

I've reserved 10 for you! I'm available around 5pm-10pm gmt +8 during weekdays and all day on weekends. I'll keep them for you til we find a time to trade! :]

I've reserved 10 for you! I'm available around 5pm-10pm gmt +8 during weekdays and all day on weekends. I'll keep them for you til we find a time to trade! :]

Uhh I'm not good with timezones er.. It's better off if you tell me what time it is right now for you, since I'm in UTC-5

Uhh I'm not good with timezones er.. It's better off if you tell me what time it is right now for you, since I'm in UTC-5

It's 10am for me now! If we can't find a time to trade, we can do it over the weekends when I'm available literally all day :p

Hey, turns out I've been hoarding them in storage,I found about 7, so thank you anyway. :)

I have TONS of cedar saplings from when I wanted to make a forest town (I now know my plans are near impossible because it requires hacking and I can't do that), so I'm selling all the saplings!

Cedar saplings ? 39x

2 TBT each

catto - 10x
lynx_ - 10x

- - - Post Merge - - -

(ALSO! need help moving stuff to my other town ; w ;)

Can I get 5 for 10 TBT?

I'm not very good with timezones, so I hope you don't mind I to wait for the weekend uwu...

It's 10am for me now! If we can't find a time to trade, we can do it over the weekends when I'm available literally all day :p

Okay, so it seems we have a 12 hour difference. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday I was asleep, er-
But yea that's fine. VM me when you're free?

Can I get 5 for 10 TBT?

Sure you can! I'll reserve some for you til we're both available to trade c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not very good with timezones, so I hope you don't mind I to wait for the weekend uwu...

Don't worry about it! Just VM me once you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so it seems we have a 12 hour difference. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday I was asleep, er-
But yea that's fine. VM me when you're free?

Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back