Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
I have TONS of cedar saplings from when I wanted to make a forest town (I now know my plans are near impossible because it requires hacking and I can't do that), so I'm selling all the saplings!

2 TBT each

catto - 10x
tesss - 5x

Last edited:
How much stuff do you have to move? I don't have a lot of time today, but you can use my train station if our times work! :)

I'll be on later tonight if you still need someone told hold stuff then.
I'll also take 10 cedars if you still have any by then.

If you're accepting igb, then I could buy all for 500k ^^

It's in my cycling town so I won't be accepting IGB for now ; ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much stuff do you have to move? I don't have a lot of time today, but you can use my train station if our times work! :)

Aw shoot our timezones are a bit complicated. Thank you for the offer though! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be on later tonight if you still need someone told hold stuff then.
I'll also take 10 cedars if you still have any by then.

I get home from school around 2am-3am for you. I'm not in a rush to sell all my cedar saplings just yet, so if you want, I can keep 10 for you? c:

Ooh I'll take some. I don't know how many you have left but does 10 seem okay?

Note: I've been buying a ton of stuff for tbt bells and they haven't gotten back to me... If you end up seeing this late I might've run outta tbt bells whoops!

Hello~ I would like to buy 10 saplings

Hi! Sure, I'm available around 5pm-10pm gmt +8 on weekdays, and all day on weekends. I'll reserve them for you until we find a time to trade c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh I'll take some. I don't know how many you have left but does 10 seem okay?

Note: I've been buying a ton of stuff for tbt bells and they haven't gotten back to me... If you end up seeing this late I might've run outta tbt bells whoops!

I've reserved 10 for you! I'm available around 5pm-10pm gmt +8 during weekdays and all day on weekends. I'll keep them for you til we find a time to trade! :]

I've reserved 10 for you! I'm available around 5pm-10pm gmt +8 during weekdays and all day on weekends. I'll keep them for you til we find a time to trade! :]

Uhh I'm not good with timezones er.. It's better off if you tell me what time it is right now for you, since I'm in UTC-5

Uhh I'm not good with timezones er.. It's better off if you tell me what time it is right now for you, since I'm in UTC-5

It's 10am for me now! If we can't find a time to trade, we can do it over the weekends when I'm available literally all day :p

Hey, turns out I've been hoarding them in storage,I found about 7, so thank you anyway. :)

I have TONS of cedar saplings from when I wanted to make a forest town (I now know my plans are near impossible because it requires hacking and I can't do that), so I'm selling all the saplings!

Cedar saplings ? 39x

2 TBT each

catto - 10x
lynx_ - 10x

- - - Post Merge - - -

(ALSO! need help moving stuff to my other town ; w ;)

Can I get 5 for 10 TBT?

I'm not very good with timezones, so I hope you don't mind I to wait for the weekend uwu...

It's 10am for me now! If we can't find a time to trade, we can do it over the weekends when I'm available literally all day :p

Okay, so it seems we have a 12 hour difference. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday I was asleep, er-
But yea that's fine. VM me when you're free?

Can I get 5 for 10 TBT?

Sure you can! I'll reserve some for you til we're both available to trade c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not very good with timezones, so I hope you don't mind I to wait for the weekend uwu...

Don't worry about it! Just VM me once you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, so it seems we have a 12 hour difference. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday I was asleep, er-
But yea that's fine. VM me when you're free?

Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back