NinelivesBobcat

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So recently, I stopped playing Wild World due to how time consuming and slightly annoying it was (forcing me to play every 2 days and spend an hour constantly talking to a villager to get them to stay which was headache inducing plus I don't have the time for that). Due to the reasons listed in the brackets, it made me quit playing Wild World and eventually I just deleted all of my Wild World saves (as in my actual save and my backup) so I don't have to put up with it anymore. I've also stopped playing City Folk / Let's Go to the City since it was also taking too much of my time, but for that game I kept my backed up save data and only deleted the save data that was on the Wii. At least that game gave more of a chance and sorta fixed the moving out issue that was present in Wild World. I might return to it in the future, though I may need to start a new town. As for Wild World, I'm never returning to it unless it's just for fun (and even then I would need to start a new town no matter what). You may recall a while ago that I stopped playing e+. Well, I've began to play it again, this time only on Sundays (which is when I would previously play City Folk / Let's Go to the City). After not playing e+ for more than two weeks, I was surprised the villagers weren't that mad at me and there weren't that many weeds too. With the GCN game and e+, only the 13th, 14th and 15th villagers move out, meaning I don't have to worry about my favourite ones moving out since most of my favourite villagers aren't a part of those villager numbers (you can check what number a villager is by using stationery and seeing the order of villagers. Top villager being number 1, bottom villager on the second page being number 15). With New Leaf, villagers take 10 DAYS to move out and they frequently ping you unlike WW and CF / LGttC, meaning it's pretty rare for them to move out as you only have to talk to them once (unless you force them to by telling them to leave). I've already discussed the horrible move out system in Wild World so I won't go over it again, but in City Folk / Let's Go to the City, it takes 7 days for a villager to move out. This would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that you have to keep talking to the villager that's moving out over and over on seperate days (excluding when they're packed up). Today, Moe was in boxes and there was nothing I could do. Eventually I realised that this will happen to all the other villagers due to how busy I am (or the fact that I don't always have access to the Wii) so I just quit playing it. With Happy Home Designer, I haven't played it in 2 months, but at least there the villagers don't move out or whine that you've been gone too long since it's a spin-off.

EDIT: I've started to play City Folk / Let's Go to the City again with the same town as before, though I've changed the villagers to the ones I started with so Tipper moved out rather than Moe, which I didn't mind. Seems that having your town filled with your favourite villagers really drags your mood down when one of them tries to move. I've also slightly modified the schedule too: it's now Sundays OR Mondays. If a villager moves out, I just need to accept the fact they are moving out. I will also still play e+, which also Sundays OR Mondays. As for Wild World, I'm never returning to it. I feel like Wild World was the biggest cause for me getting really bummed out.

Last edited:
Back