• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who was your first best friend?

I've never really kept a town long enough to maintain high friendships, but in my current town it's Dobie!

I honest;y don't remember in WW...i'd like to say Bunnie 'cause that's all i remember. Shes been in my WW towns more than once too i believe (reset a few times). I love her lots that i got her in plushy form inrl teehee.

New Leaf, it was Benedict, he was one of my firsts and i looked upon him like he was my little brother. I also think he was the first person to give me his picture by hand.

Last edited:
For CF I'd say it was Felicity and Pate. I liked Ruby and Joey but never really spoke to them as much.

NL was probably Biskit as far as I remember. Then Felicity moved in after two years. I still love her a bunch :blush:

well mine in my very first town in new leaf was Lolly until she moved OMG I missed her :(

I do not remember my first best friend from Animal Crossing: Wild Life, but form Animal Crossing New Leaf it was Peaches! She kinda creeped me out at first but she's actually really cute!! :D

In New Leaf, it was Wendy and Pate, they both were adorable and I loved their personality types. I remember that I really liked Wendy's house. Wendy moved away but I still have Pate and yes I am still best friends with her. I have her picture too :D

In my very first town in new leaf I think it was Rowan the tiger. In my current town it's molly and fauna.

The animals I considered my best friends are Vesta and Hugh (mostly Hugh tho lmao)
I had them as my first villagers when I played wild world. I heard acnl was coming out and I wanted to test the waters since I haven't played any games from the series before. Hugh was a sweetheart but he ended up moving away which kinda turned me off from playing WW since from what I remember I don't think you got a say whether villagers moved or not at the time? I could be wrong but it still really upset me.
I'm still hoping he moves in to my current acnl town to reunite :'> I miss being called K-monkey

In Wild World, a villager would try to move out every two days. You would have to constantly talk to them while they're in boxes over and over for ages just to get them to say (sometimes it's not easy to tell that they will stay). That's why I stopped playing Wild World. Such a huge flaw that I'm glad was fixed. I just don't have the time to mash the A button for like an hour or so.

in acgc, my first ac game, it was probably aurora!
as for acnl, colton, that stupid smug horse :,)

My first Animal Crossing game ever was Wild World and I clearly remember having Moe and Vesta in my town (I used to pretend Moe was my boyfriend, lol). I don't really like Moe anymore, even though he's still the reason lazy villagers are my favorite male villagers, but Vesta is still one of my faves and I definitely want her in my new town. I was also best friends with Static and Cyrano (who's the best anteater imo).

Mitzi in Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. I was super young when that game came out. I was a little peeved when she left suddenly. I'm so glad they fixed that stupid moving system in the original game when it came over to New Leaf.

Back