• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was your first best friend?

Do you even have to ask? *Points to Avatar*

One day, dear friend, we shall be reunited.

Rod was my best friend in Wild World cause he lived in the middle section on his own and I thought he was a badass. Then in City Folk it was Teddy or Bluebear cause I went through a bear faze and they're freaking adorable but now in New Leaf it's between Moe, Shep or Melba :3

Quickly edits cause I read the original post wrong...

I think Scoot was my first villager friend, because he hosted my birthday in my first town, but I think Sparro and Lolly were even better friends.

Whew hope no one saw what I originally posted :eek:

Last edited:
I don't remember who my first best friend was in WW when I started. I think it was either Peanut or Mint, they were both in my town and I thought both were so cute! I have never gotten anyone's picture though :(

Currently in New Leaf, I think my first friend was Kitt. She is still in my town and is one of my original villagers, however, I have never gotten anyone's pic in NL either. :(

Jeeze.... I feel so lame! I've only played ACNL and HHD :'(

But omg. Coco is my best friend. I love her SO much!!
And when she wanted to leave my town, you know what I told her?

NO. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME. NOT NOW. NOT EVER <3

.....and she was totally okay with that! :3
Love yew, Coco!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel the EXACT same way with Coco! ;_;
Shes.... so....adorable. <3

It's kind of embarrassing to me because I feel like I actually have a friendship with him. Like, he's a meaningful, important character in my game! I don't just think "cool design", because he has a more nostalgic meaning to me ;-;"
Also he has a really cute/cool design, an ok house, nice clothing (Gray Tartan Tee) and his personality suits him well! What's not to love?

Dora in cf. she was also the first villager I ever had move. My 10 year old self was devastated.

AWE! It would probably have to be Bella, one of my originals from my very first town!!! i didnt like her at first but after getting to know her, and her rock n roll personality i fell instantly in love! I miss that little mouse, although her look just doesnt match my current town's theme :/

New Leaf was my first real animal crossing game (I played the gamecube one for a few days as a kid but didn't like it) and the first villager I really fell in love with was Keaton. The smug personality gets so flirty i guess I got pretty flattered by it....

In population growing my best friend was Bessie, the blue cow. Her house was in the acre right beside the character houses so she'd be the first person I spoke to every day.

In WW my first best friend was Nan, she told me so and gave me her picture <3 I just got her again in New Leaf and intend to make her my bestie again.

In City Folk it was Olivia, she's my favorite snooty.

In New Leaf it was Cookie, my favorite of all the ones I listed :)

Ooh, my first best friend in my first game, ACWW was Ruby! I really love that bunny and her space house was sooo cute! When she gave me her photo I was really happy! :D

Back