• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was your first best friend?

Alsafie

Noodle
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Which villager was your first ever best friend? This can be for older AC games and for New Leaf!

My first ever best friend was Pippy the rabbit from my town in AC: Wild World. My first best friend in New Leaf was Julian. I wasn't that keen on him to begin with, but he has grown on me and still lives in my town now :)

In City Folk it was basically my starting Villagers. Margie, Francine, Rod, Freckles, Rodeo, and Groucho. I was quite young when I started playing, and I would play everyday. I would spend so much time talking to those 6 and then Samson and Coco came along and it was basically these group of villagers that I would talk to everyday. I would never let them move because I was scared what would happen if they did. But then Rodeo moved away once I started getting busier and they all slowly disappeared from my CF town. To this day only Margie, Coco, and Rod survived through those eight years.

In New Leaf my first best friend was Claudia. I loved her house interior so I would constantly talk to her to get her stuff haha. She was also a starting villager. Unfortunately she moved away but I'm pretty sure her 16 villager limit is up so I can get her back.

In GCN AC, my first pal was Kabuki. I lost interest in CF and WW, because I don't know. Now in ACNL, it's Tiffany and Peewee.

I played Wild World but since I reset my town a lot, I never had any best friends. The closest I ever had was Gladys. In New Leaf, it is Eunice.

Last edited:
Vesta was my first ever friend in the WW game. We would constantly shoot each other with letters and it just developed from there really.

Sally, who was originally known as Hazel in the GC version, Buzz and Claude.

Genji, Nibbles, Ruby, Francine and Static in City Folk and in New Leaf it's: Tasha, Sally (still, along with the ones I mentioned already), Sylvana, Vich?, Hazel (I like the new one too) and Ricky.

I think my first best friend in my first town in NL was Kiki. In my second town, I think it was Bunnie (who I still have) :lemon:

In Wild World, my first friend was Punchy, and to this day not a single villager is more important to me :,)

Jeeze.... I feel so lame! I've only played ACNL and HHD :'(

But omg. Coco is my best friend. I love her SO much!!
And when she wanted to leave my town, you know what I told her?

NO. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME. NOT NOW. NOT EVER <3

.....and she was totally okay with that! :3
Love yew, Coco!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Wild World, my first friend was Punchy, and to this day not a single villager is more important to me :,)

I feel the EXACT same way with Coco! ;_;
Shes.... so....adorable. <3

In Wild World it was either Melba or Buck and in New Leaf it was Bill :)

i got my first picture ever from sally! she's honestly so adorable and i miss her a lot - i only let her leave because her reason for wanting to go was so that she could grow as a person and yikes i'm not going to hold a precious squirrel like her back from becoming self-actualized and well-traveled!

in wild world, lucy & tangy were my first best friends, i thought they were soo cute and I wrote to them a lot lol. I was lucky to have them move in on their own the first couple months I had New Leaf, i was so excited!! I had them around for a couple years, Tangy more years than Lucy. :)

(they arent there anymore tho, i swapped them out LOL)

In Wild World, it was Peewee the gorilla, who lived in my town for years. That's why I still really like the gorilla villagers.

In New Leaf, it'd be Walt the kangaroo. He lives closest to my house, and I guess I just connect easiest to cranky villagers!

I think my first best friend had to be Roscoe in City Folk. Then it was Rod in CF as well after Roscoe had moved out (sadly). I ordered Rod's amiibo card and once I get it I'm scanning him in my town with Roscoe

In ACGC it was either Midge or Hazel (now known as Sally). I can't remember which one I became best friends with first.

In ACNL it was Beardo. We're still best of friends.

On Wild World it was Lily (sadly I deleted my town) and on New Leaf it's Rosie ! They're both so adorable. :D

My first was in the Gamecube Animal Crossing and was Bill. :)

Back