Who was your first best friend?

GCN - Pierce or Goldie
WW - Margie
CF - Daisy
NL - Honestly don't remember.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised but for the first 2 days or so back in the GCN game, it was Mitzi since I was more familiar with her. Eventually I went to check out the other villagers and became bestest friends with Bob due to how nice he was.

It was probably Cube back in Wild World. I honestly don't remember who it was in City Folk. In New Leaf, definitely Frobert. And he is still there!

Bluebear and Sydney were the first villagers I befriended back in City Folk. They were my neighbors and lived there for a long time.

I can't remember my best friends in any of the other games.

Definitely Joey. I first met him in my first WW town. I think he was one of the first villagers I talked to, either him or Boone or Hopper?

In NL, it would either be Nate or Bubbles.

Last edited:
caroline back in wild world because it was really close to my best friend's name at the time who always played animal crossing with me.

My first best friend was probably Rory. After just over a year, he moved out on me. However, when I got City Folk a couple months after getting New Leaf, I QUICKLY warmed up to Punchy. He was alright, a fun Lazy, and his interior is really nice. So him and I can be considered best pals.

My first was Rosy the cat in Animal Crossing Wild World, I had no friends as a kid, and when she moved in right beside me it just felt special

In ACWW my first best friend was Nan and I loved her so much but then I stopped playing, when ACNL came out I wanted her to be my best friend but I don't like her like I used to. I've reset my town a few times in ACNL so for the town I am currently playing I would have to say Fritta, I was recycling my villagers and a person's plot appeared and it said Fritta, I went on google and saw her picture and I immediately fell in love, as I got more of my favourite villagers like Maple, Fauna, Chrissy, Francine etc, I love them all!

I started playing with ACWW and my first best friend was Stitches. He was so adorable and silly and sweet! He will always have a special place in my heart! <3

My first best friend was Gabi on Wild World; I loved her and I talked to her a lot every day, but it didn't last long as she was the first villager to move out on me and I didn't know how to stop her at the time, and then I became really close to Kiki, Freckles, Eloise, Filbert, Bob, and Chevre (all of which moved out on me randomly). In City Folk, it was Francine, but she also moved out on me a couple months later. In my first New Leaf town, it was kind of a tie between Pecan and Bam, both starters (neither of which ended up moving out!), and in my current New Leaf town, my first best friend would probably be Francine again (who's given me ten of her pictures so far), but I also now have Marshal and Filbert who I love as well.

Pango was my first, now it's Hazel. Both from NL. I only picked up an AC game for the first time 8 months ago when I got a 3DS for Christmas and went out and bought AC:NL not know what it was, just that it was popular. lol

I've always considered to be my mayor's best friend haha. There are other villagers I consider her to be close with, such as Goldie (and I think Whitney when she was in my town), but Dotty definitely takes the best friend position. ^^

Punchy! He really won me over back in my first town, and he was the very first one to give me his picture ^u^ I cried a lot when that town got deleted because I missed him so much, haha...

Mine was Bangle! She was the only original villager to not leave me in my first town and she was first to give me her picture (I think...) She was my favorite villager at the time. The ironic thing is that I don't like peppy / jock villagers that much anymore so I probably wold not like her as much. I really like her house too, even though it's not what I would you usually enjoy.

Mine was Walker in ACWW, I really loved that guy:blush:

But then I got him in one of previous ACNL towns but for some strange reason I never really warmed up to him.

ACNL was my first game. Beau was one of my starter villagers and I fell in love with his sleepy eyes and lazy personality. Even though he was my go-to for TTing villagers in/out, I never got sick of him (and that's saying something, given how repetitive the dialogue gets). I've kicked him out of my current town to experience some different villagers, and it's still weighing on my mayor's conscience.

The animals I considered my best friends are Vesta and Hugh (mostly Hugh tho lmao)
I had them as my first villagers when I played wild world. I heard acnl was coming out and I wanted to test the waters since I haven't played any games from the series before. Hugh was a sweetheart but he ended up moving away which kinda turned me off from playing WW since from what I remember I don't think you got a say whether villagers moved or not at the time? I could be wrong but it still really upset me.
I'm still hoping he moves in to my current acnl town to reunite :'> I miss being called K-monkey

Back