• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Do You Get To School / Work?

How Do You Get To School / Work?

• Car

Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Bus

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Bike

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I Walk

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
My primary mode of transportation is actually a scooter. Not an electric scooter or a gas scooter, I'm talking about a kick scooter. SCOOT SCOOT.

Here is a link to my music video, I am famous.

(This is serious btw, it's actually not sarcastic at all.)

Last edited:
take a multi hour bus ride down to get to my campus but i walk to classes once i'm there. i usually drive or take the train to work.

School is ~8 minutes away from my house, so I usually walk. Even when it's pouring rain outside.

Ride a Jeepney to go to school

I walk. It sucks because I have to walk well over a mile, and by the time I get to school I'm usually sweating (even if it's winter) :(

As much as I hate it, I go to school via bus. The kids on that ****ing bus are absolute mouth breathers.
I get my grandparents or mum to take me to work via car.

I walk, then take the bus, and walk some more or during winter I get dropped off and picked up

i dont drive but i usually get a ride every day. i only had to walk somewhere twice

By tram. I used to walk or cycle but now I live too far away to do that.

I know a lot of people who use trains or the tram network.
I use the buses and walk between the 3 buses that I take because it's cheaper. Downside is, it takes forever.
However, my university is approx 12 miles from where I live so I can't exactly walk it.

Walk and transit... TT_TT it takes me 20 mins just to get to my first bus' stop... and I have to take two buses and the train to get to most places :I I hate living in suburban areas but our family isn't that well off and the housing is cheaper ?\_(ツ)_/? I'll try to drive soon

My school is quite close, so I always go by bike. I almost always go to town (or any other 5 km distance) by bike. It's free, fast and you won't miss it (as you would by train/bus).

I'm dorming but it's off-campus so we have a shuttle bus that takes us to and from there. There's also the public bus.

I take the bus to school. It sucks because it's always packed with people in the morning, OR it's so empty, but random people choose to sit beside me.

I drive my car to work. It takes me like 3 or 4 minutes.

You forgot trains :eek:

I walk to school since its close enough and I take the train to work

Back