Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Bus

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Bike

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I Walk

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
back in middle and high school it was my parents who took me to school with their car but now i mainly use uber and sometimes my parents take me too if i ask

Last edited:
I currently ride a bus, but in a year I'll be walking to my High School.

I could walk or bike, and I'm thinking I might drop by the library after school a few times then walk the three miles home.

Well I moved every year during uni so I either took the subway, walked, or bike depending on where I was living. Back in high school I was usually driven (yay spoiled!). Now that I'm living back at my parents' (suburbs yikes!) for a bit I plan on a combination of driving (myself now lol), bus, and biking depending on how many metres of snow are on the ground, the presence of monsoons, etc.

I drive to school and work. I live too far away to ride a bike or walk & public transport doesn't exist.

when I'm lucky my boyfriend will ride me to college, but I usually take public transportation. I live very far away from my campus but the bus I take happens to take a very fast route, so it generally takes me like... 40 minutes to get from my home to my campus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I walk since my house is literally 5 minutes from school

ooh you're so lucky!!! I wish I could walk to school~ also that would be a great workout since I literally don't do anything

Go by car only because there is no bike lane on the freeway. If I didn't go by car I would have to wake up something like 3 hours earlier than I normally do. It's great because if I forgot homework, I can finish in the car.

I used to take a bus, but when I switched to a closer school I began walking (or running, since I usually left the house late orz)

I live a block away from a train station so I take that to and from work. Driving into the city would be torture

I live on campus because it's cheaper than living off campus (and I don't have a car), so I just walk everywhere. And it's always raining
But I like it c:

when i was in middle& high school i walked. it was just 1 mile so no big deal for me at all. lawd knows i need that exercise now though lmao
i took a troley to work but now i dont right now so :,)) i dont really have to rn but i still feel bad not earning my own money butehhhh, not bad enough

Back