• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Do You Get To School / Work?

How Do You Get To School / Work?

• Car

Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Bus

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Bike

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I Walk

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
back in middle and high school it was my parents who took me to school with their car but now i mainly use uber and sometimes my parents take me too if i ask

Last edited:
Class online. Eat it fools. :cool:

Last edited:
I currently ride a bus, but in a year I'll be walking to my High School.

I could walk or bike, and I'm thinking I might drop by the library after school a few times then walk the three miles home.

Well I moved every year during uni so I either took the subway, walked, or bike depending on where I was living. Back in high school I was usually driven (yay spoiled!). Now that I'm living back at my parents' (suburbs yikes!) for a bit I plan on a combination of driving (myself now lol), bus, and biking depending on how many metres of snow are on the ground, the presence of monsoons, etc.

I drive to school and work. I live too far away to ride a bike or walk & public transport doesn't exist.

when I'm lucky my boyfriend will ride me to college, but I usually take public transportation. I live very far away from my campus but the bus I take happens to take a very fast route, so it generally takes me like... 40 minutes to get from my home to my campus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I walk since my house is literally 5 minutes from school

ooh you're so lucky!!! I wish I could walk to school~ also that would be a great workout since I literally don't do anything

Go by car only because there is no bike lane on the freeway. If I didn't go by car I would have to wake up something like 3 hours earlier than I normally do. It's great because if I forgot homework, I can finish in the car.

Usually car, though sometimes I'll walk home from school.

walk 10 mins through a wood and across some moorland+heathland to school

I used to take a bus, but when I switched to a closer school I began walking (or running, since I usually left the house late orz)

I live a block away from a train station so I take that to and from work. Driving into the city would be torture

I live on campus because it's cheaper than living off campus (and I don't have a car), so I just walk everywhere. And it's always raining
But I like it c:

when i was in middle& high school i walked. it was just 1 mile so no big deal for me at all. lawd knows i need that exercise now though lmao
i took a troley to work but now i dont right now so :,)) i dont really have to rn but i still feel bad not earning my own money butehhhh, not bad enough

Back