• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Do You Get To School / Work?

How Do You Get To School / Work?

• Car

Votes: 33 41.8%
  • Bus

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Bike

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I Walk

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
How do you get to school/work? ^-^

I usually walk to school, but sometimes I'll take my bike.

I get rides from my boyfriend to and from work. I don't drive so he drops me off and picks me up.

Bus! My university has buses that go through town. Luckily the bus I ride is way less crowded than others so it's usually a pleasant ride!

I walk to school since I live just across it.

bike but i walk in the winter. i never take a bus because they are super crowded and are slower than biking, sometimes they even takes as much time as walking (especially if you include waiting for the bus) which takes almost 40 minutes.

Last edited:
I walk to work because it's a good form of exercise and it seems to calm me too.

Car. like I drive there..
I don't know how else can I contribute to this

Had to take the train for a nice while every morning/day when I studied at university because our classrooms were in the other end of town, but yeah it was doable at least.

When I was in school I walked or took my scooter if I was running late and didn't have a lot of stuff to carry. I have to walk about 10 minutes and then take a 7min train to get to work. The station gate is right in front of my work so I don't have to walk far from there.

i drive to school! used to ride the awful bus, but i'm lucky and free now!!

Used to carpool with friends to get to secondary school since it was reasonably nearby. Once college starts up though I'm either going to be commuting by bus or just walking (if I manage to afford accommodation)

I don't work now, but I used to take the bus to my old job. It's more economical than driving. I worked downtown so parking would cost at least 10 dollars a day!

I take the bus and I despise it...

But this past year anyway I usually had some kind of rehearsal after school so I got driven home most of the time which was nice!

I dorm for university so I walk or take the campus bus to class

i've been riding the bus since second grade. i seriously cannot wait to get a car

Last edited:
Back