Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18 to 20 hours of sleep

• 21 to 23 hours of sleep

• 23 hours of sleep

• Total voters
I haven't had a good nights sleep since 2015, when me and my boyfriend adopted a kitten. Although it's been 2 years she is so very active and knows every method to annoy me so that I play with her lmao :'( she'll do something to annoy me(knock water over, toss stuff off a shelf, attack my phone ,etc) and then stare at me like "well, we gunna play now??"

While it sounds cute when I describe it I have definitely woke up at 4 am, exhausted, and started crying bc she won't let me sleep and i'm stressed and have work to do lol my bf is a heavy sleeper so he can't really help :\

We also have another cat but she's 10 years old now, so while she plays, it's rarely and she won't wake us up to do so.

I get 7 hours of sleep (I accidentally clicked 2 to 4) It's kind of hard for me to fall asleep

Last edited:
I voted sleep is for the weak simply because this wasn't multiple choice. I either sleep way too much, or way too little, there's never really an in between.

Well, currently it's Summer Break, so I go to sleep around 12:30 am, and wake up around 10:30. ^-^ That's about 10 good hours of sleep, but once school starts I'll go back to my regular sleep schedule which is to sleep around 9:30 and wake up around 6:45-7:00.

Well, currently it's Summer Break, so I go to sleep around 12:30 am, and wake up around 10:30. ^-^ That's about 10 good hours of sleep, but once school starts I'll go back to my regular sleep schedule which is to sleep around 9:30 and wake up around 6:45-7:00.
Wow, I sleep almost just like you! Since it's summer I sleep 12am-12:30am and wake up around 9-9:30am. I really wanna sleep more but I can't :T
On school days I gotta sleep 9-9:30pm and wake up at 7am. Very similar :3

I have a pretty bad sleep schedule as of late. I usually only get 5 or 6 hours of sleep. Or, like last night, I only got 4 hours of sleep :/

At the moment since its summer I usually sleep between 4-6 am and wake up between 4 and 6pm BUT today Iiiiiii havent slept in 28(???) hours

I voted for 6-8 but it's in chunks. I NEVER sleep all the way through the night. I wake-up like, 1-3 times a night... ;_;

anywhere from 6-8 hours usually, but I mean more or less depending on a lot of stuff.

6-8, and 10 on super rare occasions. Usually 6-7 (sometimes less) when school is a thing, and lately it's been 8. I'd probably get more but my parents always wake me up at like 12PM. :y

I usually get 6 to 8 hours of sleep because I often wake up early to get ready for work during the week days. I can never stay up past 11.30pm other wise I'll just fall asleep anyway. I am an early bird, hate to admit it.

ive been sleeping 8 to 9 a night the past 2 months. when i'm in school i almost never sleep more than 7 hours, sometimes i sleep like 5 hours even if i fall asleep around midnight because i wake up a lot. i function ok with 5 to 6 hours of sleep every night but it's realllllly nice to sleep more

I just don't have much time to sleep. I have to work, go to school, do homework once i'm done with work, then stay up ate on the bell tree forums! ;p

I really wish I could be one of those people with healthy sleeping habits and get in a good 7 or 8 hours every night, at the same time every night. But I absolutely hate the process of falling asleep. I *have to* have some TV or something going on the background. Otherwise I just focus too much on whether I'm asleep or not too much to actually sleep. Argh.

I aim to get seven right now but I enjoy getting a little more and then waking before my alarm for a few days. Even though I enjoy it I rarely do it. I have a tendency to push my self-determined "bedtime" and then struggle to wake up in the morning and either feel bad when I get up or sleep too late and have to rush. It's all a matter of self-control. That needs working on.

Back