• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many hours of sleep do you get?

How many hours of sleep do you get?

• 14 to 16 hours of sleep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18 to 20 hours of sleep

• 21 to 23 hours of sleep

• 23 hours of sleep

• Total voters
uhh. at home i sleep about ten hours. at school, i'm a wreck. i either sleep two hours or fourteen. there's no in between.

On weekends when I'm not working and days off school, I'll sleep maybe 10 hours. On school nights, 3-5 hours.

Since it's still summer, I get about 7 hours of sleep per night. Once the fall semester starts next week it'll go back down to about 5 per night. I just don't have enough time to do everything I need to do when I'm also in school.

In the summer I usually go to sleep at midnight and wake up at 8:30, so 8ish, but during school, depending on if I have band practice or not, I'll wake up at 5 or 6, and go to bed at midnight, so 5 or 6. So I guess anywhere from 4-10ish

Usually about 6 hours on a weekday. On weekends, like 8 or 9

6-8 hours. Probably around 7. I typically stay up a bit playing my 2DS when the lights are out, then I go to bed. I sleep late, plus im cyber-schooled, do I can sleep later because I don't have the restriction of getting up at a certain time in the morning. It's nice.

5 roughly, sometimes more, I think that's my optimum, I feel more tired if I get 7+ hours of sleep

I get, like, none because I like to have existential crises at 2am lmao

I usually get 6 or so, less if I have things that need to be done. I can run fairly well on 4-5 hours though.

you guys need more sleep! adults should sleep at least 6 hours tbh, whats keeping ya up so long???

Last edited:
Back