• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many hours of sleep do you get?

How many hours of sleep do you get?

• 14 to 16 hours of sleep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18 to 20 hours of sleep

• 21 to 23 hours of sleep

• 23 hours of sleep

• Total voters
I haven't had a good nights sleep since 2015, when me and my boyfriend adopted a kitten. Although it's been 2 years she is so very active and knows every method to annoy me so that I play with her lmao :'( she'll do something to annoy me(knock water over, toss stuff off a shelf, attack my phone ,etc) and then stare at me like "well, we gunna play now??"

While it sounds cute when I describe it I have definitely woke up at 4 am, exhausted, and started crying bc she won't let me sleep and i'm stressed and have work to do lol my bf is a heavy sleeper so he can't really help :\

We also have another cat but she's 10 years old now, so while she plays, it's rarely and she won't wake us up to do so.

I get 7 hours of sleep (I accidentally clicked 2 to 4) It's kind of hard for me to fall asleep

Last edited:
I voted sleep is for the weak simply because this wasn't multiple choice. I either sleep way too much, or way too little, there's never really an in between.

Well, currently it's Summer Break, so I go to sleep around 12:30 am, and wake up around 10:30. ^-^ That's about 10 good hours of sleep, but once school starts I'll go back to my regular sleep schedule which is to sleep around 9:30 and wake up around 6:45-7:00.

Well, currently it's Summer Break, so I go to sleep around 12:30 am, and wake up around 10:30. ^-^ That's about 10 good hours of sleep, but once school starts I'll go back to my regular sleep schedule which is to sleep around 9:30 and wake up around 6:45-7:00.
Wow, I sleep almost just like you! Since it's summer I sleep 12am-12:30am and wake up around 9-9:30am. I really wanna sleep more but I can't :T
On school days I gotta sleep 9-9:30pm and wake up at 7am. Very similar :3

I have a pretty bad sleep schedule as of late. I usually only get 5 or 6 hours of sleep. Or, like last night, I only got 4 hours of sleep :/

At the moment since its summer I usually sleep between 4-6 am and wake up between 4 and 6pm BUT today Iiiiiii havent slept in 28(???) hours

I voted for 6-8 but it's in chunks. I NEVER sleep all the way through the night. I wake-up like, 1-3 times a night... ;_;

anywhere from 6-8 hours usually, but I mean more or less depending on a lot of stuff.

6-8, and 10 on super rare occasions. Usually 6-7 (sometimes less) when school is a thing, and lately it's been 8. I'd probably get more but my parents always wake me up at like 12PM. :y

I usually get 6 to 8 hours of sleep because I often wake up early to get ready for work during the week days. I can never stay up past 11.30pm other wise I'll just fall asleep anyway. I am an early bird, hate to admit it.

ive been sleeping 8 to 9 a night the past 2 months. when i'm in school i almost never sleep more than 7 hours, sometimes i sleep like 5 hours even if i fall asleep around midnight because i wake up a lot. i function ok with 5 to 6 hours of sleep every night but it's realllllly nice to sleep more

I just don't have much time to sleep. I have to work, go to school, do homework once i'm done with work, then stay up ate on the bell tree forums! ;p

I really wish I could be one of those people with healthy sleeping habits and get in a good 7 or 8 hours every night, at the same time every night. But I absolutely hate the process of falling asleep. I *have to* have some TV or something going on the background. Otherwise I just focus too much on whether I'm asleep or not too much to actually sleep. Argh.

I aim to get seven right now but I enjoy getting a little more and then waking before my alarm for a few days. Even though I enjoy it I rarely do it. I have a tendency to push my self-determined "bedtime" and then struggle to wake up in the morning and either feel bad when I get up or sleep too late and have to rush. It's all a matter of self-control. That needs working on.

Back