Favorite Restaurant

What about Ryans? We used to have one but it closed down about a year ago.

I'm not a fan of sit-down restaurants because they're so expensive and because Im a picky eater and avoid certain foods I can hardly ever find something I like.

Taco Bell is the way to go tbh

PIZZA HUT BABBYYYYY YEAHHH

Isn't that a fast food chain?

Just letting you know, just because there's a drive-thru doesn't mean it's not a reataurant like what I'm describing. It's only a fast food restaurant if you can order from the counter.

I love Chili's. I used to always go there when I was a kid with my fanily. Obviously times have changed but it still has nice memories. The food is good too but I'd always get the same thing lol

Just letting you know, just because there's a drive-thru doesn't mean it's not a reataurant like what I'm describing. It's only a fast food restaurant if you can order from the counter.

I wouldn't necessarily consider Pizza Hut fast-food. It takes them a good 10-15 min to make a pizza. That's not very fast imo

Now Little Caesar's I would call fast-food. They WHIP out a pizza as soon as you make your order. Now that's fast.

I wouldn't necessarily consider Pizza Hut fast-food. It takes them a good 10-15 min to make a pizza. That's not very fast imo

Now Little Caesar's I would call fast-food. They WHIP out a pizza as soon as you make your order. Now that's fast.

Yeah, the title doesn't match the description, but in the vein of all the restaurants I listed in the OP, Pizza Hut doesn't count. There's no table reservations, menus on tables, or waiters at Pizza Hut. But there is a counter you can order from, which is common in fast food chains like McDonald's and Subway.

there are two restaurants that i love that i think may be chain (not on the list) and they're called little sheep mongolian hot pot, and paris baguette? (well actually paris baguette is a bakery, not really sit-down but throwing this is anyway because i love their stuff)

I've been both of those places too. I enjoy hotpots. Little sheep Mongolian hotpot or a Shabu Shabu house are my favorites.

There are eat in versions. They offer delivery but that's only a part of it.

i can't decide on a favourite but joe's shanghai is definitely up there along with a few dim sum restaurants in chinatown. joe's is known for their xiaolongbaos which are freakin delicious.

pizza hut definitely has seating and menus and waiters lmfao unless that's not common & the ones around here are weird.

anyway i don't have a favorite really. red lobster i guess would be what i'd consider my favorite? but i don't eat there a lot

Out of the list I would choose Ruby Tuesday and Denny's, since they're the only restaurants I've ever been while traveling in the US.

When I lived in Georgia, I used to go to Golden Corral often. Their buffet was unbeatable, imo.

No you can sit down and eat like a regular restaurant. They do have fast food branches but they also have a restaurant chain where you sit down, make orders from the menus with the waiting staff and have full course meals, particularly in England as far as I'm aware.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the only one on this list that we have in the UK (North) is TGI Fridays and I haven't been for years.

I like hard rock cafe's burgers and cocktails even though it's pretty expensive.
Otherwise, Pizza Express or Frankie & Bennys are pretty decent.

Harry Ramsden's for the best fish, chips, mushy peas and buttered bread of your lifeeee.

I can honestly say, I don't rate Nando's.

^ lol not a fast food thread

I don't eat out at restaurants anymore, but I remember me and my family used to go to this place called The Granary. It had amazing food and really nice atmosphere. Tbh, I have a weird phobia of eating in public but if I ever wanted to eat out again, I would definitely go there.

I have a lot, but I'll go with Kelsey's as my first because I've had a lot of memorable times there :D

I mean, I'm not rich enough to go to restaurants that aren't fast food very often so I don't know very many, but I guess I really liked Boston Pizza the one time I got to go.

Back