Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Out of all common restaurants, which one is your favorite? Just letting you know, this is not a fast food discussion. It's just for sit-down restaurants. It can be on the list or not, but if it's a common one and I have not listed it, let me know.

Here's a list of common full-service restaurants:

• IHOP
  • Cracker Barrel
  • Denny's
  • Waffle House
  • Olive Garden
  • Red Lobster
  • Longhorn Steakhouse
  • Chili's
  • Romano's Macaroni Grill
  • On the Border
  • Red Robin
  • Outback Steakhouse
  • Applebee's
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • T.G.I. Fridays
  • Ruby Tuesdays
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • The Cheesecake Factory
  • P.F. Changs
Of course, you can also name a more exclusive restaurant that the rest of the world hardly sees.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter where I go, I'm mostly gonna get chicken strips, and in some cases, mozzarella sticks. But I sometimes get something else, depending on what food they have. But if I have to pick a favorite, here are my top three:

- Red Lobster: They have the best biscuits in the world.
- IHOP: My favorite breakfast place. That I would get food from the breakfast menu. More recently, I've been trying their cr?pes.
- Cracker Barrel: Not just the food is good, but every Cracker Barrel restaurant has a gift shop. If you have noticed, all Cracker Barrel restaurants are the same, and the toy section in the gift shop is always in the back on the right side. And let's not forget their peg jumping game.

Shanahan's steakhouse is one of my favorite restaurants. But, I also like Buffalo Wild Wings.

Last edited:
Red Lobster, because I eat fish and vegetables, any of the other places I can only really ever get Fish and Chips... Also pretty much everything there is delicious, I love getting their coconut shrimp and their biscuits are amazing, and I love their pina coladas. =D

I do love IHOP and other breakfast restaurants like Denny's too, because you can never go wrong with breakfast.

Once my boyfriend, my sister and I went into town to get my sister's car serviced and we stopped by I think like Carl's Junior to grab some quick breakfast cause we knew we'd have to wait for her car to be finished. But then we pulled up to the car place and there was a Denny's right across the street, so we left the fast food in the car to go eat delicious Denny's food. ^u^

I love going to Islands, which is a really good burger place unlike anything you've ever seen or tasted. <3

from this list Chili's and Applebee's

Cheesecake Factory has better pancakes than IHOP's

This fondue restaurant we have here called "Fondueboden". They are pretty expensive so I don't go there often but their interior is real cool and food is A++.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah we have TGI Friday's here but it's basically scalper fast food things here and so expensive not worth it although they have good milkshakes.

Only chain restaurants I really like are Chick fil a and Popeye

I usually just eat at my local Sushi, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Mexican, or Italian place. I don't like eating out that much tbh.

Back when I lived in NYC my favourite place to eat was a japanese restaurant Ootyoa. There was also a risotto place right near my apartment that was really really good, especially in the fall-winter, but I forgot the name. Where I live now there's a really good kopitiam next to my workplace called ali muthu and ah hock and it's my favourite place for nasi lemak.

Cheesecake Factory
PF Changs

I also really like Red Lobster (ultimate feast) and Chili's.

from this list Chili's and Applebee's

Cheesecake Factory has better pancakes than IHOP's

I updated the list and added Cheesecake Factory. Better cheesecakes can be seen from the list now.

if we're talking about chain sit-down restaurants my faves are red Lobster, PF changs, and Panda Express(that's kinda fast food though)Most of my favorite restaurants are more localized restaurants and chains or fast food. :p

if we're talking about chain sit-down restaurants my faves are red Lobster, PF changs, and Panda Express(that's kinda fast food though)Most of my favorite restaurants are more localized restaurants and chains or fast food. :p

Actually, Panda Express is a fast food chain. If you can order foods from the counter and wait for your order, that's a fast food chain, even if you sit down.

And I just added P.F. Changs to the list.

Out of the list, I'd have to pick Applebees and TGI Fridays but they're not faves I guess, just the most tolerable out of the list! :p

It's not often that I go to a restaurant to eat because I simply don't have the time but when I do then it's usually at a pub or Italian restaurants such as Valentinos because I adore their food.

On this list my favorite is Cheesecake Factory.

But my general favorite is Caf? Dutch Monde. Serves amazing food, and they've got the best beignets in New Orleans :)

not a huge fan of any of the restaurants on the list, olive garden, red lobster, and chili's are pretty cool but if i were given the choice i wouldn't choose to any of them i guess
i usually go out to eat at asian restaurants and i love eating noodle soups and other things! there's this one place 40 min away called shanghai park (hope i got that right, i'm not exactly sure what it is in english) and i loove their beef noodle soup. i get it every time and i eat it so much that the waiters know what to serve already
there are two restaurants that i love that i think may be chain (not on the list) and they're called little sheep mongolian hot pot, and paris baguette? (well actually paris baguette is a bakery, not really sit-down but throwing this is anyway because i love their stuff)

Back