I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I trying to get emporium on my cycling town, so basically I need Gracie's 4 fashion check after I spend 70k bell at T.I.Y, right?

A little confusing but then uhm...I really want it done in a day, which I read somewhere I can have 4 check but does that mean I need to create another 3 character first then TT for Gracie appearance, or when she appear I still can make 3 character on that day and she will still check them?

All the guides is a little confuse for me so I have hard time getting thing right ><

I'm sorry but that's where the confusing part came in. TT to 559am then get her check, and wait save and quit and go back to 559am the same day? get the same character to check again?

yup! only one character can do a fashion check a day, so just stick with your mayor or whoever has the most clothes, and get all the fashion checks by redoing the same day over and over. each time the game switches from 5:59 to 6:00 am, gracie will be refreshed and have a new theme :blush:

yup! only one character can do a fashion check a day, so just stick with your mayor or whoever has the most clothes, and get all the fashion checks by redoing the same day over and over. each time the game switches from 5:59 to 6:00 am, gracie will be refreshed and have a new theme :blush:

Wow I think I got it already. Thank alot! This make thing easier as I don't wish to stuck too long without being able to cycle in the cycling town xD

Doesn't work well! Not sure if I did wrong anywhere, I have gracie check pass for first time, go back to 5.59am of the same day and wait but this time Katrina is there! But I did not start my first day from 5.59am so that affect it?

i didn't change any times and i just got her four checks done with one character. also haha that was my gracie thread :')

my process was:

-get to a day when gracie came
-do my check
-tt to the next day
-save quit
-tt to the previous day
-do the gracie check again

and then redo from the third step until i finished all my checks. time doesn't factor in at all, or at least it didn't for me. i literally did all this today so it should work..? the katrina thing is weird though.

i didn't change any times and i just got her four checks done with one character. also haha that was my gracie thread :')

my process was:

-get to a day when gracie came
-do my check
-tt to the next day
-save quit
-tt to the previous day
-do the gracie check again

and then redo from the third step until i finished all my checks. time doesn't factor in at all, or at least it didn't for me. i literally did all this today so it should work..? the katrina thing is weird though.

Alright I will try!

Back