• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for new 3ds, new 3ds xl and wii u

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyartRaine

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello, this is my first time posting here so I'm sorry if I've made any mistakes.

I have been searching for the new 3ds, new 3ds xl and the Wii u items in game since the update and have been unable to get them. I have also had friends look for them in their towns to no avail. I can do IGB only atm because that is all i have. I can also trade for some items. My list of current tradable items is avaible via pm

edit; I now have the 3ds thank you so much to whattheheck123 for the 3DS!

Last edited:
I can get you the new 3DS and the Wii U. What do you have to trade/what is your price offer?

Hey, I have the 3ds now, but I'd still love the wii u. my trade list is here http ://moridb . com/ catalogs / DLvhXhtHh2 and I'm able to 30k or more sorry for the spaces in the link. I can post links yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back