• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fullmetal Alchemist appreciation/discussion!

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
FMAB is my favorite anime of all time, and I've recently been reminded of just how much I love it so I feel the need to discuss!

Share what you love about the animes, compare the two, who your favorite characters are and why... just talk about fma!
:p

I love FMAB. If I've ever bored or need something as background noise, I tend to have it playing. I've actually lost track of how many times I've seen it.

And by far, the two best characters in my opinion are Hughes and Armstrong.

God FMA and FMAB reminds me of all the good times me and my sibling had watching it together back when I was a tyke. When I was younger though I was seriously afraid of Gluttony. Like that dude gave me nightmares with his creepy face, especially when he was first introduced omg. Not going to lie though I still feel robbed of my Royai wedding T.T those two are a big OTP of mine. Favourite character will always be Riza, love me some butt kicking gun wielding action from her lovely self! :blush:

I love FMAB. If I've ever bored or need something as background noise, I tend to have it playing. I've actually lost track of how many times I've seen it.

And by far, the two best characters in my opinion are Hughes and Armstrong.

I've lost track of how many times I've seen it too. lol

Hughes is an amazing character and I love him! But the real question is which Armstrong? There's quite a few of them lol.

God FMA and FMAB reminds me of all the good times me and my sibling had watching it together back when I was a tyke. When I was younger though I was seriously afraid of Gluttony. Like that dude gave me nightmares with his creepy face, especially when he was first introduced omg. Not going to lie though I still feel robbed of my Royai wedding T.T those two are a big OTP of mine. Favourite character will always be Riza, love me some butt kicking gun wielding action from her lovely self! :blush:

I too, feel robbed of some more concrete royai. I gotta be honest, the first time I watched the series I didn't ship them. I considered them more platonic. But the very first time I rewatched fmab, I came to ship em' like fedex.
I understand though why they couldn't be officially together (military fraternization and all that) But yeah, I wish they would've at least kissed or alluded to them being in a romantic relationship in the epilogue.
It comforts me to think though, that they'll probably get married once they retire from their military careers.

My favorite character is Alphonse! I love the contrast of his personality and appearance in that he's a sweet, kind boy trapped in an enormous, menacing suit of armor. It was me falling in love with the character of Alphonse (and his devotion to his brother and vice versa) that endeared me to the awesomeness of the series as a whole.
But that's still my favorite thing about the series: Alphonse and his and his brother's love for each other. :blush:

It's not my favorite of all time, but I still consider it an 11/10 hands down. Right up there with JBA, Samurai Champloo, and Cowboy Bebop.

My favorite is Winry believe it or not. Not only was she a very useful asset to Ed and Al, she's so cute and smart. She can be a spitfire when she wants to be too, and I've always enjoyed characters like that. Her and Pinako are why Ed isn't a total cripple.

I've lost track of how many times I've seen it too. lol

Hughes is an amazing character and I love him! But the real question is which Armstrong? There's quite a few of them lol.

I forgot that saying Armstrong isn't overly specific lol

But it's Major Alex Armstrong
625307085_dc9964de18.jpg

Back