Mayor/villager appearance

Smolblonde

yellow gal
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
Do you tend to make your mayor/villager look like you or someone else? (An oc, random character, or it doesn't matter?) I make my mayor like how I would look/dress in real life. :p

I just like my mayor to be cute. Most of the things I put her in I would not wear in real life. I also usually choose brightly colored hair for her, and in real life my hair is dark brown.

My mayor looks like me, but I dress her like a specific character clothing-wise. My side characters are just original characters though I guess.

I just make my mayor how I wish I could look in real life. I tried dying my hair pink irl once, but didn't leave the bleach in long enough and the dye didn't take. Guess what color I'm making my mayor's hair once I unlock Shampoodle's?

mine doesn't look like me except the styling, but i'm addicted to her bulb boppers + white ponytail combo! :blush:
here's some art of her!: x

I dress my mayor as how I would dress in real life, and she has my green eyes and my light brown hair.

My mayor tends to represent my personality in a physical form, I suppose. The clothes are what I gravitate to fashion wise.

My mayor isn't based on my looks in real life. I don't mind what she wears but I think I'd look a little silly in something like that in real life. I like to make her cute and she usually just wears pink :)

my mayor used to look like me back in wild world and early new leaf but i've been playing around with fun hair colors! been meaning to think of a new look for her, but i JUST drew a sig and icon so like....i'll wait...

My Mayor looks nothing like me lol. I have tan skin, dark brown eyes and burgundy (dyed) colored afro hair. My Mayor has the default pale skin, light brown eyes, and pink hair. Which is a pattern I've kept since wild world, one that I won't change until we can set skin tone (like in hhd).

I tried to make a side character look like me, but it's not close enough for me. So I just gave her blue eyes and tanned her til she was brown. She still has my name though, regardless lol.

Last edited:
i usually always make my mayor the same as me. i model them after me, like my hair colour n stuff. i also never put pants on my mayor, idk why but i just dont like the way pants look in this game so pretty much all my human villagers are wearing dresses lol.with my non- mayor characters i just match their look with the theme of the town. with my fairy town i made my two other characters a foresty, plant witch and the other a girly pink mermaid :D

Mine are themed, so they dress like their themed character, but my mayor in my Cherish town is me, so she looks and dresses more like myself.

I dress my mayor as how I would dress in real life, and she has my green eyes and my light brown hair.

She sounds really cute. I like your icon by the way. (It's from a Disney channel show right? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember the name of it) :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My mayor tends to represent my personality in a physical form, I suppose. The clothes are what I gravitate to fashion wise.

Same, to be honest. I wish I looked as cute as my mayor

- - - Post Merge - - -

She sounds cute (I would actually question if I would wear an outfit similar to my mayor once and a while too)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My mayor is a mix of me and how I wish I looked lol.

Same

- - - Post Merge - - -

my mayor used to look like me back in wild world and early new leaf but i've been playing around with fun hair colors! been meaning to think of a new look for her, but i JUST drew a sig and icon so like....i'll wait...

It looks good! I think it's fun to experiment with the hair choices too. I did that a lot with my first town when I first got New Leaf

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Mayor looks nothing like me lol. I have tan skin, dark brown eyes and burgundy (dyed) colored afro hair. My Mayor has the default pale skin, light brown eyes, and pink hair. Which is a pattern I've kept since wild world, one that I won't change until we can set skin tone (like in hhd).

I tried to make a side character look like me, but it's not close enough for me. So I just gave her blue eyes and tanned her til she was brown. She still has my name though, regardless lol.

They both sound really cute. I honestly can't wait for the option in happy home designer too because my friend isn't as pale as his mayor is either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i usually always make my mayor the same as me. i model them after me, like my hair colour n stuff. i also never put pants on my mayor, idk why but i just dont like the way pants look in this game so pretty much all my human villagers are wearing dresses lol.with my non- mayor characters i just match their look with the theme of the town. with my fairy town i made my two other characters a foresty, plant witch and the other a girly pink mermaid :D

Your whole town sounds adorable (I agree with the pants, I just have my mayor wear shorts)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine are themed, so they dress like their themed character, but my mayor in my Cherish town is me, so she looks and dresses more like myself.

I like themed towns, people dedicate so much of their time to it and I think it always pays off in the end because the towns that are themed look really pretty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just make my mayor how I wish I could look in real life. I tried dying my hair pink irl once, but didn't leave the bleach in long enough and the dye didn't take. Guess what color I'm making my mayor's hair once I unlock Shampoodle's?

Oh geez I feel you honestly. I hope you get shampoodle soon!

Back