• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Quick question.

Smolblonde

yellow gal
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
So like.. Is happy home designer an actual complete game? I've had it for over a year and am wondering what happens when I complete everyone's requested house.

i think once you complete everyone's house, the game is just kind of stagnant. you can still def go back and remodel villagers' houses all over again, but there isn't anyone new. ;;

So like.. Is happy home designer an actual complete game? I've had it for over a year and am wondering what happens when I complete everyone's requested house.

I doubt you will complete the game so soon as it takes time to really decorate each house to your preferences. And like 5cm/s mentioned, for each villager's house you design, there will be some new furniture added in your list so definitely you want to go back and remodel certain villagers that you might not be satisfied with last time.

Also, you get to design cafe, departmental store, hospital, school...etc and is pretty fun to see different villagers interact with the space you had just designed!

Last edited:
i think once you complete everyone's house, the game is just kind of stagnant. you can still def go back and remodel villagers' houses all over again, but there isn't anyone new. ;;

That makes me sad to be honest.. I wish we could like at least decorate the villagers house without having to just go in New Leaf to do it. I was just curious to see if anyone knew what happened once all of the house requests were completed. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest, I think I enjoyed making the caf?, department stores, hospital and school more than the villagers requested houses. It was fun. (I play on and off again whenever I don't really have anything to do).

Back