• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

gracie is stressing me out

davekats

bees??
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i'm trying to get my final shop upgrade but...gracie is NEVER around? how am i supposed to do 5 fashion checks when she won't even show up for one ;---;

granted it's probably likely that she shows up on days when i'm not playing but still like....please.....let me have this...

Just keep checking everyday, and make sure to really try hard to get them correct when she does show up. I guess of you get really impatient you could TT maybe. When she does come, you can use multiple characters to pass her fashion checks and it will count more than once per day. You can even use the same clothes on multiple characters and pass. I still don't have the final shop either. Stuck on TIY.

Good luck!

what ctar17 said is basically it! haha but just dropping in anyway to let you know that it's only 4 fashion checks that you have to pass :blush:

I don't recall how many I've passed, but it will take me 2 days she comes max because I only have 2 characters. I might TT when she comes to get it done faster. Also, you have to spend at least 70,000 bells at TIY in order for her to even start showing up in your town.

It's one fashion check each time Gracie visits. You can send all your players up to see what theme is the easiest. Let that player do the check.

You can do a check, talk to all the villagers to make sure no one is moving and than save/quit. Change the TIME only to 559am and wait for a new day to start. Run up to the event plaza and Gracie will be there. Pass the check, go ahead to when the villagers are a wake and make sure no one is leaving again. Save/quit. Keep doing this until you have all 4 fashion checks done.

I've done this trick in 3 towns and didn't lose a villager. While you wait start getting outfits together for each theme and store them in your secret storage or on mannequins. I used the museum and placed the clothing in a row.

Only items with a sold out sign count towards your total. So letters and gift wrap will not count. I just bought everything with a sold out sign every day. After the checks are done you have to pass 30 days since the last store was built.

Back