• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need More Active Friends

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Pear 🍐
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Anyone down to add? My roster is full of a lot of inactive people + others who haven't added me back yet so I have plenty space. Would be nice to have some people added who open their gates often. Mine are open quite often as well.

If you'd like to add, simply register my FC and then drop yours below and I'll add you in return.

Thanks! ~

I can add you. I'm pretty active other than during the day on week days because of school.

hi!! i've just started and it'd be nice to have more friends :^)

2251-9800-5427 !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can add you. I'm pretty active other than during the day on week days because of school.

I'll add you for sure. I'm on everyday

- - - Post Merge - - -

0576-8112-0868

hey! add me!

i've added you guys too!! i've only just started but i'm looking forward to making my town nice :)

2251-9800-5427 !!

Added you both ^^

Ya'll gotta learn how to add back though, lmao.

^^^Just added you, Im on pretty much all day and no-one is ever online SOS

SAME I feel you completely..... you can add me and I'll add you! Free to come to my town at any time :)

This exact thing happened to me, i added you. I'm pretty much always active if im home

Anyone down to add? My roster is full of a lot of inactive people + others who haven't added me back yet so I have plenty space. Would be nice to have some people added who open their gates often. Mine are open quite often as well.

If you'd like to add, simply register my FC and then drop yours below and I'll add you in return.

Thanks! ~

I'm usually on so yeah! I already added you as well

I'm usually quite active aside from school, if you want to add me. Don't know where your from though, so our time zones might mean we get on at different times (I'm from England)
I'm looking for active players as well so yeah :D

I'm usually quite active aside from school, if you want to add me. Don't know where your from though, so our time zones might mean we get on at different times (I'm from England)
I'm looking for active players as well so yeah :D

Added.

Still have space for a lot more people ^^

I just added you! If anyone else wants to add me please feel free and let me know! Im also quite active and willing to play!

Back