• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need More Active Friends

If you don't mind me asking, Glake: What is that gif of the girl and the cute squirrel-thing in your signature from?

If you don't mind me asking, Glake: What is that gif of the girl and the cute squirrel-thing in your signature from?

That's Makoto Nanaya from the BlazBlue series.

Cool, thanks! :)

EDIT: I tried searching that name and a different character came up, someone who is half squirrel and half human. I searched for where the gif came from, and this is what I found:

http://specta-a.tumblr.com/post/164241390790

Someone called Dizzy from something called Guilty Gear? I don't know anything about it. But now I know how to find out more. Thanks anyway.

And to stay on topic, I could add you, but I don't open my gate very much. But if you'd still like me to add you, just let me know.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks! :)

EDIT: I tried searching that name and a different character came up, someone who is half squirrel and half human. I searched for where the gif came from, and this is what I found:

http://specta-a.tumblr.com/post/164241390790

Someone called Dizzy from something called Guilty Gear? I don't know anything about it. But now I know how to find out more. Thanks anyway.

And to stay on topic, I could add you, but I don't open my gate very much. But if you'd still like me to add you, just let me know.

OH! My bad, it is Dizzy. I get her and Makoto mixed up. Makoto is the actual squirrel/human hybrid, and Dizzy is just the squirrel lover. They're both from anime fighters, but yeah, Dizzy is from the Guilty Gear series.

And sure, I'm still down to add as long as you're active on the game.

Last edited:
Yeah,I play every day. I don't leave my gate open, but you can message me anytime, and I'll be happy to help you out with any items or anything you might need. I can order anything orderable, and I have all the fruits. You can drop Katie off in my town or get a petition signed or anything like that, too. :)

Hello!!! kiwikenobi!!!!

Really???? really???? :) Does that mean I can seek your help whenever I have petition homework???

I don't destroy anything!!! I promise!!! and I don't pluck any flowers or fruits without a permission! and I don't run around!!! :)

But! If you didn't mean that it's eligible for everyone, that's fine! I just go excited after reading your post!!! :)

You are so cool! :)

Yeah,I play every day. I don't leave my gate open, but you can message me anytime, and I'll be happy to help you out with any items or anything you might need. I can order anything orderable, and I have all the fruits. You can drop Katie off in my town or get a petition signed or anything like that, too. :)

Sure, CaptainBANANA, you can message me if you need to get a petition signed or drop off Katie or whatever.

Hello!!! Kiwikenobi!!!

How are you!!! :)

Thank you for your cool reply!!! :) I was super excited!!! :)

So!!! here I Captain BANANA go!

My villager O'Hare gave me a petition homework!!! Tah! Dah!~~

May I visit your town and do a petition homework? please!~

:( Are you actually even online? :( I will try to ask other mayors too!!! :)

But! Please don't get me wrong!!! I am not totally wanting to visit your town just for a petition homework!, definitely not!!!
:) I am very much looking forward to visit your town!!! :) Ok!!!??? :)

Ok!!! I should start looking for some other mayors with kind heart and generous enough for me to visit their town and get this homework done!!! :) Please invite me to your town!!! I will be very happy to visit your town!!! :)

I think I wrote too much;;; Please don't freak out!!! :s

Ok!!! Bye Bye for now, Kiwikenobi!!! :)

Sure, CaptainBANANA, you can message me if you need to get a petition signed or drop off Katie or whatever.

Added you as well! I recently started playing again! the update with the RV section is so cute lol

Added you guys!

I still have a lot of room from people who haven't added me back, so if any other active players want to add I'm down.

Bumping because to lazy to make a new thread.

Still have a bit of space left!

I'm on more than I was before and trying to get back into the game! You can add me if you'd like! :)

1306-7096-2633 is my friend code!

I'm on more than I was before and trying to get back into the game! You can add me if you'd like! :)

1306-7096-2633 is my friend code!

You have been added ^_^

Just came on here to find some more active people, I already posted to this thread but it hasn't served me any luck... currently needing to visit other cities! Will add you ASAP! anyone else, feel free to add me I'm on every day :)

Last edited:
Back