• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Train Station Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
You know the drill...100 visits and then the train station goes "IM FABULOUS"
Needs friends to be fabulous.
I'm using a different town than the one in my signature because this digital copy town seems to want me to make it my main town.
Do you have RVs to offer?
Uh...no.
Amiibos?
Also a no...
Bells?
Not that many...
So you're just asking people to go in then leave and repeat?
Um...kinda...yeah apparently...

If you wanna help...just lemme know(gosh darn bold text- Who does it think it is?)
If you wanna help, the town is Dew~Drop.

HI! Can I collect one signature in your town while I visit? :p

I went to a town but the person only have 5 villagers so far. Let me know =)

HI! Can I collect one signature in your town while I visit? :p

I went to a town but the person only have 5 villagers so far. Let me know =)

That's okay! Are you only doing one visit? :p

Hey, do you think we could just try going back and forth a bunch of times until we get tired of it? I want an upgraded train station too, but I don't know how many visits I've already had.

Hey, do you think we could just try going back and forth a bunch of times until we get tired of it? I want an upgraded train station too, but I don't know how many visits I've already had.

That will work! Tbh, I dunno how many I've had either. I might go afk at some point while you're going to my town just so you know

OK!!! Should I go to your town first, or do you want to come to mine? Maybe we can go to each other's town like ten times today unless that's too much

Do you mind if I grab a look at your town while I'm running through the station? I love seeing town decor :)

OK!!! Should I go to your town first, or do you want to come to mine? Maybe we can go to each other's town like ten times today unless that's too much

Whichever is easier at the time (such as if you had somebody coming over, it'd be easier to go to yours)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you mind if I grab a look at your town while I'm running through the station? I love seeing town decor :)

The town I'm using right now is new, so not much is going on, aside from the beaches filled with flowers of all types. I plan to use lots haha. But if you want to see my villagers, go ahead. I have trades to do, so I'll let you know when I'm ready ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'll add you and vm when my gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back