• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Find this QR! 50 tbt reward!

Delirious

decorating addict
Bells
Switch
2956-0406-6303
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
FullSizeRender.jpg
This is an old path so finding it might be hard.
I mostly want the qr code to this because I'm wondering if I'm missing any pieces <3

Reward 50 tbt or 10 million IGB your choice

I have no information on the path except the path being called Tile

The path is light pink, light tan, and light purple

Last edited:
dude how did u find this lmaooo
I'm looking through google and don't see anything xD

side note: I JUST REALIZED I DREW YOU BAKUGO
I'm watching Boku no Hero Academia rn lol finished season 1

LOLLL I JUST FINISHED SEASON 2 AND BAKUGO IS SO CUTE WHAT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Click the link hun! Those are pink c:
lolol bun xD

Yeah, but theyre not the ones I have :(

Last edited:
always gotta have the hot-headed character lmao
I like Izuku better though ;p
I ship him and Uraraka

I ship him and Uraraka

I might request Todoroki from you later if that's okay with you XD but if you watch Season 2 it gets sooo good but I'm not sharing any spoilers LOL and I don't really like Midoriya since he's ALWAYS CRYING LOLLL

edit: None of my posts seem to be posting but none anyone has shown are correct :(

Last edited:
I ship him and Uraraka

I might request Todoroki from you later if that's okay with you XD but if you watch Season 2 it gets sooo good but I'm not sharing any spoilers LOL and I don't really like Midoriya since he's ALWAYS CRYING LOLLL

- - - Post Merge - - -

are these it then? I cant really tell the colors from your screenshot rip

http://soeurs-doigts-de-fee.skyrock.com/3136508072-Motif-869-Sol-1-2.html

Nooo ;-; Mine are pink, tan, and a light purple

Last edited:

ayyy todoroki is cool, I like how he's so calm and badass lol
He's always crying but I always feel bad for the smol cinnamon rolls ;w;

Idk if anyone can see this but I can't see anymore replies right after I posted one at 1:48 pls help
Edit: fixed it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree, but I'm wondering if you can add some type of explosion on Bakugo's gloves for me? I saw some action figure at the mall today with one and I immediately thought of Bakugo lmaoo but I'll request Todoroki in your shop in a minute or 2
^-^

Last edited:
Idk if anyone can see this but I can't see anymore replies right after I posted one at 1:48 pls help
Edit: fixed it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree, but I'm wondering if you can add some type of explosion on Bakugo's gloves for me? I saw some action figure at the mall today with one and I immediately thought of Bakugo lmaoo but I'll request Todoroki in your shop in a minute or 2
^-^

I could possibly edit it lol (((;

Back