• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling A few bush starts and saplings! 1TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayden

mountain time (GMT -7)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Feedback
100% (254) +
Hi! I have some extra un-needed bushes and saplings i'd like to sell. i am charging 1TBT per bush/sapling!

Here's what i have:

Sweet Olive Start 12x -6 RESERVED-
Cedar sapling 10x
Blue hydrangea start 6x
Pink hydrangea start 4x​

Last edited:
I can do it right now if that's cool? If not, I'll be free for the next few hours or so.

now works for me! i have added your friend code. can we trade in my town?

just add my friend code: 1049 3312 1928
and i'll open my gates!

I'd be interested in trading 6 pink azalea bushes for your 6 sweet olive starts :)

Hi! I'd like to trade for/buy your blue hydrangeas. I have to check how many pink azaleas I have, but I'll give you those + pay the rest in TBT! (I want all 9 blue hydrangeas.)

Hi! I'd like to trade for/buy your blue hydrangeas. I have to check how many pink azaleas I have, but I'll give you those + pay the rest in TBT! (I want all 9 blue hydrangeas.)

ooh, perfect! can we do this really quickly though? i need to eat dinner soon ahah

Hey I don't know if you saw my post on the previous page but are you interested in trading? :)

Okay then :) Would you like to trade 6 pink azalea shoots for your 6 sweet olive starts? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back