I decided that I'm not letting Bones leave

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
he is too darn cute. He is going nowhere. I just have to figure out how to work around his house. It's not in a terrible spot, it is pretty close to a cliff though but where there's a will, there's a way, and I have will.

Alubarna, where villagers are not allowed to leave until I say so.

Oh and congrats Lanstar, you got a special mention. :)

20729274_337396633369281_4810395230532230066_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, Bones is a real cutie! He's the first villager I got a picture from, back in Wild World. I don't blame you for keeping him around!

Yeah he is too cute. I found him snoozing away in his house this morning.

I had Bones in my City Folk town, and I really liked him. He's very cute.

He was in my city folk town as well and i adored him. He's a cute dog villager ^^

I had Bones before I reset, I loved him so much, I should probably consider getting him in my current town

Bones has been in all of my towns at some point through all four NA released games. He's my favorite lazy.

Oh and congrats Lanstar, you got a special mention. :)

View attachment 205925

Hee hee hee! I admit I did enter your dream town a couple of weeks ago. Also, you can ask Luna about your town, and see the most recent player to have visited it.

I can totally get refusing to give up Bones - I'm kind of the same way with 3 of my day-1 villagers.

Bones was in my Wild World town but left because i dont pay attention to it. To fixated with New Leaf but i also don't wanna reset it. Too many memories.

Back