• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling chibi commissions - Closed

Thank you for accepting mine! I sent payment~

are offers still open? o: would love to request something!!

line play!! I like the snow miku bunny but I'd only draw the character if that's okay!

accepting these 4!

-- thank y'all for requesting! Would love to draw each and everyone's character but I doubt I could complete them before I am traveling to the US for almost 4 weeks ;u;
@hime SCREAM I want to draw a woomy girl l ol

ooh have fun in the us!! where r u going ? :eek:
akjdhkasjdhkasjdh SORRY I JUST LOVE THE SHORTS AND UNDERCUT TOO MUCHF KJFHKFJH

*screams into the void* ahhhhh thank you so much for accepting :') I'm very excited!!
lmk when you'd like the payment and I'll send it your way ♥

are offers still open? o: would love to request something!!

They're closed for now. Thanks for the interest \o/

--
Please send payment first~ I won't post the full drawing until then :3 sorry, playing it safe;;,

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh have fun in the us!! where r u going ? :eek:
akjdhkasjdhkasjdh SORRY I JUST LOVE THE SHORTS AND UNDERCUT TOO MUCHF KJFHKFJH

I'll be at the east coast c':
I'd rather be in Hawaii tbh but going to the beach alone is pretty lame LOLCRY thank you! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

agh oh well, lol it was worth a try
thanks for the opportunity ;w;

Thanks for the pixiv follow /prayer emoji
so sorry agh T u T Only expected like, 1 or 2 offers due to my pricing

- - - Post Merge - - -

oml ty yon // crying 。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ。゚・。 can't wait
what part of the US

I'll be in ny and 1 day in florida for the ksc (i'm a nerd lol)!! Where you at :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhhhhhh yes that's totally okay <3333333

i realized while stalking your tumblr that i've seen your art around before. that fish bowl drawing is spectacular ; o; i haven't been on tumblr for so long so i didn't realize aha

I'm not active on tumblr anymore, just posting once in a decade and not visiting the site for... another year.. haha
Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
LOL ya same i log on once a year and gets confused that everything looks different and leaves ; v;

tbt sent!!

experimental!!
linep.png

ariane.png

hatori1.png

at the end I didn't feel like drawing chibi but because I felt bad for the decline of quality for the sake of a style experiment I added an extra for Hatori!

chibi icon (head only)

Please never ask artists to drop their prices for you.
Art is already undervalued and even if you cannot afford it, you won't die without it. It is, so to speak, a luxury, not a necessity.
You don't run into a brand store and haggle - even if you did, I bet it would be frowned upon. If someone's time and effort is worth so little to you, make your own content. Thank you for your attention.
also it would really help if you would add an offer because I can't read minds and this is not pwyw

- closed -

- - - Post Merge - - -

BARFS please resize accordingly.

Omg wut
whY
whYyy
Yon iM dyiNg so mUCh
ThaT looks just, SPEEchLeSs
wHy wOulD u mAke it sO aMAzinG ;-;
I swear I will cherish this forever oml tysm, I can't even beGin to describe my thanks
Thank you yonnnnnnn ಥ_ಥ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

woooooOOOOWWWW omgg these are all gorgeous, I absolutely adore mine!! her hair looks fantastic, and the way you draw faces is just...so pure? they have a very innocent, charming look about them, I would say it's my favorite thing about your art, the eyes especially ♥

thank you so much, it's an honor to receive art from you :')))

Thank you very much for drawing my characters! Both pieces are very lovely, not to mention the rest of everyone's pieces!

Thank you once again and have a wonderful day~!

omg awww she looks so cute what the heck ;___; thank you so much!! i'm honored that you picked my avatar for your cute art ahhh. not to mention everyone else's pieces look lovely as well *-*

thanks again ❤️❤️

Oops, my offer actually would've been whatever TBT I have left (since I spent some in advance, I'd have to try and figure out the ammount) I thought you already closed so I didn't bother. Sorry about that D:

Your art is very nice though!

Last edited:
i'm back

after that, I'll really take a break from the museum shop, no excuses anymore...www

----might take up to 3 weeks to finish.

Last edited:
*________* what's the point of having lots of tbt if not to spend on beautiful art?
also, got nothing to lose by posting ^^

Character: (x)
Base: C
eye color: coral/light orange
hair color: blond to coral to purple I'm sorry

or

Base: A
eye color: black
hair color: black

or

Base: A
eye color: black
hair color: light brown

thank you for considering (again ;_; ) ♥

picking tomorrow, thanks to everyone who posted the form ^___^

hime what if i add a fake music player to my sig

so far I'm only considering to do 2 cms :00

To spice things up, tell me a NCT (including all sub-units) song you like and if I pick yours I'll draw it for 1k /side eyes
yes i am a kpop ambassador

picking tomorrow, thanks to everyone who posted the form ^___^

hime what if i add a fake music player to my sig

so far I'm only considering to do 2 cms :00

To spice things up, tell me a NCT (including all sub-units) song you like and if I pick yours I'll draw it for 1k /side eyes
yes i am a kpop ambassador

pleasE DO IT KFHFKJHFKH
also whats NCT??? sorry i know literally nothing about kpop :')

Back