• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling chibi commissions - Closed

Jeonggwa

maybe things would’ve been different...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8503-6762-2027
Blue Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (109) +
------

Last edited:
o m g

okay, flowers you said? Here's my OC, she wears a flower crown ♥
I'll offer 2k (but I don't mind if there's not much shading)
I love your art so much I'd be happy with anything ;_;

if she doesn't peak your interest I have a mayor with black hair and a hibiscus flower in her hair (but I'm not sure if I can post two references at once)

So even though I'm on the verge of being broke, I sHall sAcrifice for even a doodle from yon *-* lol
Idc if it's a stick figure b/c all I can offer for now is 500, but any drawing is BlessEd \ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ/
sorry that this doesn't rly go under any bias, rip [x]
ty for considering yon ;w; ♥♥♥

oh my god end my life your art is like honestly one of the most stunning styles i've seen.. so happy you have a pixiv lol, insta-follow
i almost don't want to bother you because i can't be like the rich artists here and throw a billion tbt at you in sacrifice (even if i want to)
can i offer 750 for my bab Loren? ;w; he's got some of your biases lol so here's hoping

ref is here
-one thing, his snowflake hairpin isn't as huge as the ref made it look ALSO I'M REALLY SORRY MY REF IS A DOLLMAKER ONE but i can't art so it's all i have, pls have mercy
also if it helps anything he's like 17, the style of the ref is just chibi so yeah

Last edited:
OTL sorry i dont have that much, but mayhaps i can offer you 1.5k to do my squidkid? [ref] and if possible can u make the tentacle in front a lil longer and a lil eyeliner on the black eye thing?? (idk what to call iy kjhkfhj) heres a ref but its bad quality photo since it was night when i took this pic ughh
ink colour as pale blue or pink pls!!! it just never loads as pink or blue in the square for me //dies

or u could do [dylan] !! either is good, ty for considering :D

Last edited:
Is this asking 2000 tbt? Since that is much too pricey
I'd order but, this is crazy

Last edited:
lmao this is really rude???? if think an artist is pricing too much just dont buy ??? also like a year or two ago 1.5k would be considered *cheap* for art

Last edited:

I would pay even more for yon tbh lmao
Yon's art is too beautiful and serene :')
Its definitely worth at least 2k, it's just that I guess TBT prices declined over the years

I wasn't trying to be rude guys :O I wasn't even looking at the museum shop that long ago so I have on clue the old prices. Please don't take offense anyone.

If you want to draw someone for me it's this guy
http://toyhou.se/1204842.twili

Last edited:
o m g

okay, flowers you said? Here's my OC, she wears a flower crown ♥
I'll offer 2k (but I don't mind if there's not much shading)
I love your art so much I'd be happy with anything ;_;

if she doesn't peak your interest I have a mayor with black hair and a hibiscus flower in her hair (but I'm not sure if I can post two references at once)

O hey! Thanks for putting up with my meaningless posts on instagram lol!
May I see your other OC? And yes, it's fine to post more than 1 character.

I love this art, too bad I don't have 1.5k tbt to throw around lol RIP

I would love to see some commissions from this thread though!!

maybe consider her: https://imgur.com/a/BduKX for 1.5k? ; o; thank you!!
line play!! I like the snow miku bunny but I'd only draw the character if that's okay!

Maybe consider my flower dragon guy here: http://toyhou.se/276254.001-haku

Or my idol girl here? http://toyhou.se/721264.010-venus

For 2.5k tbt? Thanks for the consideration~

So even though I'm on the verge of being broke, I sHall sAcrifice for even a doodle from yon *-* lol
Idc if it's a stick figure b/c all I can offer for now is 500, but any drawing is BlessEd \ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ/
sorry that this doesn't rly go under any bias, rip [x]
ty for considering yon ;w; ♥♥♥

not meaningless, I love to see your drawings ^^
here she is
and just in case, here's my last one ;)

thanks for considering :blush:

accepting these 4!

-- thank y'all for requesting! Would love to draw each and everyone's character but I doubt I could complete them before I am traveling to the US for almost 4 weeks ;u;
@hime SCREAM I want to draw a woomy girl l ol

oml ty yon // crying 。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ。゚・。 can't wait
what part of the US

agh oh well, lol it was worth a try
thanks for the opportunity ;w;

ahhhhhhh yes that's totally okay <3333333

i realized while stalking your tumblr that i've seen your art around before. that fish bowl drawing is spectacular ; o; i haven't been on tumblr for so long so i didn't realize aha

Back