Buying Flowers And Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK!!! Also I just found 3 more regular flowers. Lemme do the math to see how much you owe me

- - - Post Merge - - -

63000 + 52000 + 8000 = 123,000 IGB

OK, are you ready now? And should I deliver or will you pick up? I'll be a few mins to gather all of the flowers

I'd prefer my town, hey we could start going back and forth after the trade XD
I'll vm when my gates are open!

I can deliver if you want :) just let me know what you're looking for~

A lot lol. I plan to line my rivers and ponds with rainbow ordered roses. And a lot of all types of flowers to make paths. So just bring whatever basically lol

A lot lol. I plan to line my rivers and ponds with rainbow ordered roses. And a lot of all types of flowers to make paths. So just bring whatever basically lol

haha sure! Just let me know when you want me to come over :)

haha sure! Just let me know when you want me to come over :)

You can come over now if you'd like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be editing the thread to be more organised while you're dropping off ^^

You can come over now if you'd like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be editing the thread to be more organised while you're dropping off ^^

Ahhh actually something came up and won't be able to trade until later today. I'll let you know when I'm back! Sorry!

Ahhh actually something came up and won't be able to trade until later today. I'll let you know when I'm back! Sorry!

That's fine! I'll be on until 11:30am, then be on again between 3pm-9pm eastern US time.

Bump: Edited to be more organised. Also changed prices.

Last edited:
Bump~
I'm helping a friend get the train station upgrade so be patient if I can't open my gates within an hour after your post. ^^

I have 6 pink roses, 1 pink cosmos and 3 pink tulips. You can have them for free. Just vm if interested and when you're available to trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back