Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Cute Train Car
Crystal Tree
Festive Bell
Gingerbread Man
Hot Cocoa
Heart of the Forest
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
I'd love to make friends with people who love both ACNL and Love Live like me :)

i love love live!
it's so nice to meet you! who are your favourites :eek:? i love hanayo, kotori and hanamaru :blush:
currently trying to recover my sif game, i absolutely loved playing it back in the day

Ahh nice to meet you!!! I love Nico, Mari, and Kanan :) I'm still obsessed with playing SIF hahaha

I watched the first series of Love Live out of curiosity but it wasn't my kind of show unfortunately. I suppose it's because there wasn't as much characterization or many of the girls seemed a little generic. The final episodes were kind of disappointing to me; I feel like the issue could have been avoided. I do see why people really enjoy them, the girls are adorable. :)

I watched the first series of Love Live out of curiosity but it wasn't my kind of show unfortunately. I suppose it's because there wasn't as much characterization or many of the girls seemed a little generic. The final episodes were kind of disappointing to me; I feel like the issue could have been avoided. I do see why people really enjoy them, the girls are adorable. :)
As much as I love it myself, I do understand your opinion :) you should watch the second season, it's much better I think!

been a longtime fan, went to see aqours live at anime expo along with idolmaster.

i still do like them, but ive grown more interested in idolmaster. nozomi and mari are still my waifus tho. but their game has honestly grown quite stale. i have no interest in tiering in events anymore.

i like love live a lot but i only play the game, i haven't watched the anime stuff hhhh. i dont usually try to rank in events but i'm doing it in the current event because i got really high ranking quickly so im trying to stay in the top three thousand hshgfgsfgh

my favourite is maki. she's been my fave since i started playing in 2015 shgfhgj. i don't really like aquors, i don't even remember all of their names but if i had to choose a favourite i'd probably choose ruby or kanan because theyre cute

been a longtime fan, went to see aqours live at anime expo along with idolmaster.

i still do like them, but ive grown more interested in idolmaster. nozomi and mari are still my waifus tho. but their game has honestly grown quite stale. i have no interest in tiering in events anymore.

You're lucky you got to see them live! By the way I love your signature :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like love live a lot but i only play the game, i haven't watched the anime stuff hhhh. i dont usually try to rank in events but i'm doing it in the current event because i got really high ranking quickly so im trying to stay in the top three thousand hshgfgsfgh

my favourite is maki. she's been my fave since i started playing in 2015 shgfhgj. i don't really like aquors, i don't even remember all of their names but if i had to choose a favourite i'd probably choose ruby or kanan because theyre cute

I see :D by the way are you from Sweden? It's one of my favourite countries xD

I love Love Live! Honoka is my favorite (can you tell?), she's my top tier waifu. I haven't seen the second season yet, I was a little heartbroken that the original girls stopped performing but it is for the best. I play SIF but I'm not very good at it, but it's so much fun!

What's your favorite part of the show? I like how their different personalities and talents mesh to make one successful group! The importance of each character is really nice to me. :)

the event is over now and i ranked in like the top 2400 yay

You're lucky you got to see them live! By the way I love your signature :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see :D by the way are you from Sweden? It's one of my favourite countries xD

yea im from sweden, it's cool that u like it

it was average i guess for me, it's not really my type of show
i see the appeal though, idol anime & groups are the rage in japan

I love Love Live! Honoka is my favorite (can you tell?), she's my top tier waifu. I haven't seen the second season yet, I was a little heartbroken that the original girls stopped performing but it is for the best. I play SIF but I'm not very good at it, but it's so much fun!

What's your favorite part of the show? I like how their different personalities and talents mesh to make one successful group! The importance of each character is really nice to me. :)

My favourite part is how they all shine individually and together at the same time!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the event is over now and i ranked in like the top 2400 yay

yea im from sweden, it's cool that u like it

I ranked tier 3 because I'm saving my love gems :) and yes, one day I'd like to live in Stockholm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was average i guess for me, it's not really my type of show
i see the appeal though, idol anime & groups are the rage in japan

Idols are definitely popular nowadays!

Back