• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Seance Shmeance

Have you ever held a Seance?

• Total voters

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Has anyone here ever held a Seance? If so, tell me about it here.

48C70D85-B99F-4B44-993C-65C68817D883-5835-0000097331C537FA.jpg

Who has summoned Rusty's Rib Eye?

Last edited:
Not a seance persay, but I do play ouija. I've always been a big fan of the occult and I actually have a tattoo of a planchette (the part you put your fingers on) as a tattoo on my sternum. =] I like to joke that if I hug someone with a ouija board tattoo that we'll summon a spirit! =D

we were going to do that at a friend's birthday party when I was little, but the host's parents wouldn't let us. >.<

No, but I'd like to.

I once attempted to summon a spirit by myself, particularly a demon, and it caused a poster to fall in my room about five seconds after I'd finished the "summoning spell".

I'm already a believer, though, so I don't really feel the need to do dumb stuff like that anymore. Wouldn't object to doing it as a group, though, if only for a laugh!

No.

I wouldn't mind doing one someday, but it would probably be only for entertainment or curiosity.

no way Jose I don't mess with that dark energy junk, I'm trying to live a long peaceful life without any spooks
and I will never ouija. not about to invite spooks into my life. no haunting allowed

Sort of? I didn't hold one but was witness to some kids attempting to revive a dead seal we found at the beach using a magic circle.

No.

But watching my uncle go into a trance state to channel a spirit, only to slice his tongue open with a broken piece of porcelain in order to write a paper talisman with his own blood... only to come out of it shortly afterwards, and drink like nothing happened moments before, is close enough to summoning spirits as I'd like to get

no but i don't doubt that my ex best friend preformed a seance over my sleeping body

No, but there's a spirit that pops into my house periodically on its own (I can always tell when it's there because the cats behave differently and there's a strong scent of lilac). I always get a sense of comfort, which makes me think it's a relative, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe I'll learn that, one day.

No, but my friend has and from what she described it was a very spiritual experience for her and her family. Also, they all got very emotional. I do think there are spirits in our home, they are peaceful and do not cause harm. I can tell when they're around but I think that's instinct from growing up around them. My family also feels it, so maybe it's a hereditary thing? I don't know. :/

I encountered a dark spirit and I seen it right in front of my face. I went blank, and it was staring directly in my eyes, I wanted to scream, I was trying to scream, and I couldn't... My boyfriend was on top of me shaking me, and I snapped out of it after he shook me real hard on his last shake, then my screams belted out, and he screamed back in my face, got up and ran for help. People think we're crazy, but it happens whenever my boyfriend has a dream with a particular person in it. Then her face melts into the demon and he wakes up and feels a breeze and presence in the room... If people actually want to summon those things they're crazy.

The first story connected to this demon is unbelievable everyone would think I am just bull****ting but it is a really good one to tell, so much that we don't talk about it, because it thrives off that attention.

Back