The grass is always greener.... triangles?

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So, after reading a thread about grass here I actually looked at mine and found out that Sundance has square grass. Ok, except when I enter the campground, the grass there is triangle?? I checked my other town and Hangzhou has triangle grass, and its campground does too. So is the campground's grass always triangle, regardless of the town's, or is it random and the fact I've got triangles in both is a coincidence?

Please check your town's and campground's grass and post here, and let's solve the mystery!

Yeah, I think the grass on Main street and in the bug exhibit in the museum are also always triangle.

Illuminati confirmed!

Sorry I know that's super over used.
but it's also quite peculiar that triangles are default. What does it mean..

The only places that have different grass patterns are your town and the island. But they can also be the same as each other.

Any 'Public Place' grass is always triangles. The islands, main street, museum exhibit and the campground will all have triangles.

Any 'Public Place' grass is always triangles. The islands, main street, museum exhibit and the campground will all have triangles.

Thanks for clarifying!
I noticed that if you on tours, though, the grass on the tour island can be whatever type, because I definitely noticed one hexagonal one (which later I found was circular) before :)

Back