• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need New ACNL Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyx~

ghost of the past~
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
La Tortuga
Red Envelope
Stitches
Space Whale Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Clownfish Plush
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Feedback
99.4% (312) +
Most of my friends stopped playing so I'm looking for some new ones!

Just message me your FC and I'll enter you!

Last edited:
Hi! I just restarted my town and I’ve been very active. I’d love to have some friends on here!

My friend code is 2080-1437-4597. Add me if you’d like!

Most of my friends stopped playing so I'm looking for some new ones!

Just message me your FC and I'll enter you!

I added you. My FC is under username. Just started playing like 2 days ago XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I just restarted my town and I’ve been very active. I’d love to have some friends on here!

I added you as well!

I'm not going to be able to hang out tonight, but if you'd like to add me my FC is 2020-0747-5759.
You can check out my dream town to see if you might want to visit -- 5B00-0020-54B4
Same for anyone else in the thread! I wish I'd gotten into multiplayer sooner :).

I'm not going to be able to hang out tonight, but if you'd like to add me my FC is 2020-0747-5759.
You can check out my dream town to see if you might want to visit -- 5B00-0020-54B4
Same for anyone else in the thread! I wish I'd gotten into multiplayer sooner :).

i've added you!!
my fc is 2251-9800-5427 !

I added you

And you

Last edited:
Hi! I just restarted my town and I?ve been very active. I?d love to have some friends on here!

My friend code is 2080-1437-4597. Add me if you?d like!

I added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added everyone that added me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back