• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibo items and the campground?

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
Apparently, I have a campground (of cause) but I rarely visit it. Today, I learn that special character will be there selling some new amiibo items? And so far I only seen Joan and Reindeer there selling their special item but I did learn there is more special character which they call it amiibo?

Will they visit randomly by chance or I must have certain amiibo card to summon then? There will never be any amiibo card available at where I am selling and it overly pricey to buy online from ebay etc...

only amiibo figures or certain cards will spawn in special RVs, other days there will just be normal RVs of some special characters that cycle through

So mean I don't need any amiibo card to get any special character to visit?

First of all. Series 1-4 Amiibo cards DO NOT work for the campground. You need a figure or RV cards.
Since there aren't figures for the speacil characters such as (Blanca , Zipper , etc) they are free.

Last edited:
First of all. Series 1-4 Amiibo cards DO NOT work for the campground. You need a figure or RV cards.
Since there aren't figures for the speacil characters such as (Blanca , Zipper , etc) they are free.

that's why i sad certain cards haha
looks like we both responded at the same time with the same thing ;P

If you want to visit the rv's that need an amiibo, you can always check "retail" here on the forum. Some people let you visit them for free.

You just add their friend code, and go to their town. ( enter their rv camp) The rv items cost 5 coupons instead of three when you buy them from someone elses town, so make sure you save up those coupons.

Last edited:
Back