Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Hi! I'm buying any clovers or pink azaleas that you got for IGB or TBT. Doesn't have to be in bulk. Thanks! :)

I can get you 20 lucky clovers! They're all in my town and they're all unwrapped though if that's alright? :( they're 3 tbt each.

Last edited:
That's totally fine! So 60 tbt I believe it is! I'll add you right now. :)

I'm picking them up right now! They're actually a bit more than 20. Would it be okay to do delivery since it's pretty huge and I have nowhere else to put them. I'll check how many I have in total when I'm done c:

I'm picking them up right now! They're actually a bit more than 20. Would it be okay to do delivery since it's pretty huge and I have nowhere else to put them. I'll check how many I have in total when I'm done c:

No problem! I'll try to make some room in my town, because it too is a mess! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 4 pink azalea shoots, 2 tbt each. :)

Great! So 8tbt it is! I've already added you so let me know when you would like to trade! :)

No problem! I'll try to make some room in my town, because it too is a mess! :)

thank you! I'll try to pick them all up within 10 minutes. I think I have close to 50 haha. I'll calculate it later and you can just tell me how many you need c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! So I have 70 lucky clovers! how many do you need? :)

thank you! I'll try to pick them all up within 10 minutes. I think I have close to 50 haha. I'll calculate it later and you can just tell me how many you need c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! So I have 70 lucky clovers! how many do you need? :)

Haha, may I take all of them? :)

Hey, if you're still looking I have 12 pink azalea starts i can sell to you for 2 tbt each? Just let me know!

Back