• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Clovers & Pink azalea starts

Lightspring

🧡🖤
Bells
Switch
5373-9273-4714
Chocolate Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Hi! I'm buying any clovers or pink azaleas that you got for IGB or TBT. Doesn't have to be in bulk. Thanks! :)

I can get you 20 lucky clovers! They're all in my town and they're all unwrapped though if that's alright? :( they're 3 tbt each.

Last edited:
I can get you 20 lucky clovers! They're all in my town and they're all unwrapped though if that's alright? :( they're 3 tbt each.

That's totally fine! So 60 tbt I believe it is! I'll add you right now. :)

That's totally fine! So 60 tbt I believe it is! I'll add you right now. :)

I'm picking them up right now! They're actually a bit more than 20. Would it be okay to do delivery since it's pretty huge and I have nowhere else to put them. I'll check how many I have in total when I'm done c:

I'm picking them up right now! They're actually a bit more than 20. Would it be okay to do delivery since it's pretty huge and I have nowhere else to put them. I'll check how many I have in total when I'm done c:

No problem! I'll try to make some room in my town, because it too is a mess! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 4 pink azalea shoots, 2 tbt each. :)

Great! So 8tbt it is! I've already added you so let me know when you would like to trade! :)

No problem! I'll try to make some room in my town, because it too is a mess! :)

thank you! I'll try to pick them all up within 10 minutes. I think I have close to 50 haha. I'll calculate it later and you can just tell me how many you need c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! So I have 70 lucky clovers! how many do you need? :)

thank you! I'll try to pick them all up within 10 minutes. I think I have close to 50 haha. I'll calculate it later and you can just tell me how many you need c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! So I have 70 lucky clovers! how many do you need? :)

Haha, may I take all of them? :)

Hey, if you're still looking I have 12 pink azalea starts i can sell to you for 2 tbt each? Just let me know!

can i have an estimate of how many clovers you need in all? :3

Back