• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Club Lol Gyroids

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Do you customize them? If so how do you go about it?

Do you change them by sound or looks?

I personally have a mini warbloid, mega freakoid, Plinkoid, and tall droploid.

I arranged them by size and chose them because of their colors! How about you all? c:

I put my Brewstoids on the stage. I'm not a huge fan of gyroids, but I wasn't selling that set and this way they don't take up storage space.

My sister, ever since she learned, been changing em like crazy. She's always like(using fake names, guys) "Gemma, you should change your gyroids."

Oh.. I actually totally forgot about that area. Oops.

I guess I could manage something once I get around.

Didn't even know that you could change them! :eek:

I always forget that they can be customized and because of that, no I don't customize them. But that's because I always forget that I can tbh. Even if I do remember, I usually sell any gyroids that I find lying around so I don't think I'll be changing them up anytime soon. Ontop of that I prefer to keep things that can be customized as their "default" as it feels like they were intentionally meant to be like that, so I try not to mess with things too much. I think if I were to though, i'd put too much time into picking and choosing my gyroids rather than running the actual town.

wait wait you can change the gyroids up there? didnt know that LOL

I've never changed the gyroids on the stage even though I knew you could, I've just never really been that interested. I might in the future when I'm done landscaping my town but I'm dealing with a lot like that right now lol. So I don't know when that'd be

The only gyroid I've swapped out is the mini dekkoid- I can't stand the way it sounds, so I put a mini quazoid there instead :p

I've had New Leaf since it was released and I didn't know you could change them until about a year ago lol. But no I haven't changed them because I don't really care about gyroids too much and I haven't found any that I like enough to go and switch them. I do like the idea of putting brewster gyroids there though, they're just taking up space in my dresser lol :)

I just put all the bowtoids up there because the sound's pretty nice and they don't look terrible

I have a bunch of tootoids up there, so that they can fart to the music.
Wise choice Jeff. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I personally have always known you could change them, I just couldn't be bothered with actually doing it lol

All my Brewster ones are there for safekeeping. The rest I just sold.

I've seen some cool dream towns with gyroids in coffee shop and some in front of musical instruments. They moved to the music.

I'm trying to get the entire Lullaboid set on there. I just need the regular lullaboid now!

Back