• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling CLOSED. THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayor name: Sally
town name:Cerulean
friend code: 1951-1035-6249
villager: Bob
time available: Now (It's 3:30 PM here) and I will probably be there for a little while since I have nothing to do :p if the time isn't good we can decide on it later

Flamingo!

Last edited:
closed for the night! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayor name: Sally
town name:Cerulean
friend code: 1951-1035-6249
villager: Bob
time available: Now (It's 3:30 PM here) and I will probably be there for a little while since I have nothing to do :p if the time isn't good we can decide on it later

Flamingo!

hey! I sent you a VM c:

closed for the night. i reply quicker on pm/vm so if you're interested, just send me a message and we can arrange a time. :)

mayor name: Aria
town name: Oakwood
friend code: 3883-5737-0228
villager: Fauna
time available: now

Flamingo!

mayor name: Midna
town name: Amahara
friend code:Sidebar
villager: Genji (I know he is reserved but may I pick him up if the order is canceled or didn't work out)
time available: All day tomorrow
~Flamingo ~

Last edited:
mayor name: Midna
town name: Amahara
friend code:Sidebar
villager: Genji (I know he is reserved but may I pick him up if the order is canceled or didn't work out)
time available: All day tomorrow
~Flamingo ~

sure! i'll PM/VM you if ever it doesn't work out. thank you!

im doing this for a friend so she need to tt and get a villager out but said she will be quick (15mins max)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok she ready open up

im doing this for a friend so she need to tt and get a villager out but said she will be quick (15mins max)

alright! just tell me when to put her in boxes, and please send the tbt after she's gotten molly. :)

oh! you've already sent it. thank you so much. just VM me when :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ive sent the tbt now but shes ready to pick her up

i've just added her back. give me around a minute or so to get her in boxes. town name is hei bai. :)

mayor name: June
town name: Boobopil
friend code: under my name
villager: Poppy
time available: any day after 3 pm (pst)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back