Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
It took me about 3 hours and now I'm kinda just wandering around looking at it.
I don't hate it, so that's good.
I'm not sure I love it either; it's somewhere between 'Better than it was' and 'You know, it's actually not half bad.'
The problem is that I have a lot of curves and angles in town and the paths look like they change pattern when I'm rounding the river.
I'm sitting here like "If I can kick out Miranda, I can put a bench there, extend the path that way...."
It went pretty well.
Even though I've been supposed to be asleep for the last 3 hours...
Oh well.

Last edited:
Do you feel like that tomato in your avatar now?

Well, I hope you don't end up dissatisfied with it because that's a lot of time.

Do you feel like that tomato in your avatar now?

Well, I hope you don't end up dissatisfied with it because that's a lot of time.

About half way through I was, lol, "might as well finish this mess"

I actually repathed my town the other day and I felt the same way about just getting it over with. I procrastinated on everything else just so I could get it done. Lol

I recently re-pathed. It is quite an undertaking. I'm happy with the results. I do still think it needs some tweaks here and there, though.

Last edited:
Ohh, I've been pathing and re-pathing my town in chunks this past week and it's been really fun actually. I think because I just do a little at a time as I landscape around it with flowers and trees and pwps and stuff. lmao I had pink brick in a lot of places that I just changed to mossy stone though, so I repathed those parts.

Back